1977 El Camino

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1977 El Camino

Post by a-body on Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:17 pm

this is my first car and current daily driver. I want to sell it so that I can get me another project (already have it ready for me to buy it, 76 malibu classic with swivels and console)

It is a really nice care and we have done a lot of work to it and taken care of it. Runs great, all electronics work. Interior has been redone, just a few things here and there not done.

numbers matching block with 041 heads (1970 heads, high compression) and performer RPM intake. Holley carburetor, 600 vac sec (chrome holley) flowmaster 40 exhaust, true dual all the way back.

Recovered bench seat, factory style. Painted right, door jambs and everything. No crazy bondo. Painted rear bumper has been traded for a chrome one, to match the front.

if i dont respond to this thread call or text me(eight6four6four0seven0six6). Price is negotiable of course but I am asking 7000 to get me a good start on my next project (im hoping to do an LS swap on a g3 Very Happy)
a-body
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: 1977 El Camino

Post by JB2wheeler on Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Welcome to the site. Very nice Camino, hope you get your price. The trouble is the market for the "inferior" 73/77 models is non existant. I know, the 73/77 models are far superior, but try to tell the general public that. Yes, I also have one for sale. JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:23 pm

That's a nice '77 ... wish I was in the situation to be able to buy ... that goes for yours, too, JB, but you already knew that.....

Cort > www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pigValve.paceMaker.cowValve | 1979 Caprice Classic (needs new owner)
"I'm burning up this blacktop" __ Mark Collie __ 'Even The Man In The Moon Is Crying'
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top