G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got a new machine Today

3 posters

Go down

Got a new machine Today Empty Got a new machine Today

Post by Limey SE Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:28 am

So Screen Printing machine Arrived today and been messing around with schtuff Made a few Templates today what y'all think ?? only spent 15 minutes with it going to do this to supplement my Income.
For Right Now I can ONLY do a One color I have more colors coming in the next few weeks and as I get more clipart I will adding other models that I can print if they are available

Shirts up to a XL will be $20 free ship
Shirts XXL to a 5XL will $24 free ship
If you place an order of 4 or More I can adjust prices to accomidate Shipping them all at one time

give me 7 to 10 days I should be up and running with some artwork to Choose from Will Have 73 74 Laguna 74-77 Malibu, Can Am, 73 Monte for now if other years and makes are asked for I will /can do do them but thats what I will start with

Artwork I am working with http://newsightdesigns.wix.com/home AKA Driveit Chris Reynolds so if there is a certain thing you need get with him to get a printable One Color design and I can make the shirt for you

Got a new machine Today Screen13

Got a new machine Today Screen10

Got a new machine Today Screen11

Got a new machine Today Screen12
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Got a new machine Today Empty Re: Got a new machine Today

Post by 1973montec Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:37 pm

you got skinny hairy arms

very cool
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:30 pm

1973montec wrote:you got skinny hairy arms

very cool

Ha ha Not me Brother stock picture site I have tats up and down my arms LOL
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:43 pm

Just a suggestion. Put the picture on the back maybe with a little g3gm emblem on the front left chest. Also how about black shirt whith white print.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:46 pm

What would be cool too is the Cartoonish illustrations like the iron on transfers from back in the 70s with flames and huge tires and a goblin dude hangin out the window.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:59 pm

ant7377 wrote:What would be cool too is the Cartoonish illustrations like the iron on transfers from back in the 70s with flames and huge tires and a goblin dude hangin out the window.

Already working on the artwork for it but that will be a little more than the quoted 20 bucks for the art will prob Take two screens to do one color to make it look right
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Feb 27, 2016 9:10 pm

ant7377 wrote:Just a suggestion. Put the picture on the back maybe with a little g3gm emblem on the front left chest. Also how about black shirt whith white print.

Well I could do that but that would be considered a 2 color and People Outside of G3GM want there Picture on front, I dont have an Issue doing it for members but would fall under the 2 color Price for seperate screen
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down