G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL

+34
Mcarlo77
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Iggy
Joe73
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
LSANTI76
zucchi
MaliCrusier / Mitch
Mitchell Murphy
77mali
1975 S3
bracketchev1221
Zaptiah
fasrnur
pila
73ss
thatfnthing
dhw3971
buggy5872
Roadcaptain S3
marx3
zot
crice63
clanceman427
dynchel
Damon23
DaveFury
Tom77
SSTOOLMAN
knightfan26917
Hs1973
jerry46765
tropdeprojet
74 beast
38 posters

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Go down

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Empty This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL

Post by Limey SE Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:11 am

Just took Delivery On the New SE this Evening will Post some Better Pics in Daylight Tomorrow for now heres a Tease

1977 Chevelle SE right off truck<== Soundbyte of running

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2013

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2014

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2015

Last edited by Limey SE on Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:04 pm; edited 108 times in total
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Empty Re: This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL

Post by 74 beast Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:45 am

Nice car final got it
74 beast
74 beast
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Empty Re: This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL

Post by 77camino Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:55 am

congratulations on finally having it home.
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by tropdeprojet Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:30 am

Nice car!
tropdeprojet
tropdeprojet
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by SSTOOLMAN Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:56 pm

How much $ did it end up costing for the shipping?
SSTOOLMAN
SSTOOLMAN
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:03 pm

400 bucks well actually $475...... $75 with a broker fee $400 went to the driver but still cheap as heck
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:58 pm

EXCELLENT ... glad to see you finally have it at your place!

Cort > www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pigValve.paceMaker.cowValve | 79 CC to 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis?!
"I am tempted to keep the car in drive and leave it all behind" __ John Mayer __ 'Why Georgia Why'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:33 pm

Will grab some better Pic's tomorrow !

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2016This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2017This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2018This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2019
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

76Chevelle2Tone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:17 pm

What's up with all that snow?
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:10 pm

That was Day after it was delivered its mostly Gone Now going to get Some better pics tomorrow Been searching for Build Sheet have not Found yet BUT I did get this with paperwork

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Screen14

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:18 am

Very cool! As I may have mentioned at one time, my Monte was made in K.C. and there were two Build Sheets tucked between the inner and outer fenders (one each side). Saw them by looking thru the door hinge area.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:09 am

Build sheet would be.nice but if that sheet has the VIN number on it, I would consider it more important to document the car.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:41 am

Joe73 wrote:Build sheet would be.nice but if that sheet has the VIN number on it, I would consider it more important to document the car.

Yes that SE package sheet has the Vin on it and why I covered it, Under strong suggestions from Close friends to Watermark that document Like I did.

I also have some other Factory to dealer Inspection Paper work as well Only thing Missing is the ActualWindow Sticker from dealer
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:26 am

This Morning As promised Pictures with NO SNOW

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2020

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2021

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2022

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2023
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

76Chevelle2Tone likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:41 pm

Looks awesome. Try to keep those primered quarters out of any moisture like morning dew or rain. Primer is porous and you will have nothing but problems down the road. Unless you plan to blast the body to bare metal.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:44 pm

Thats not Primer Joe its been Poly sealed by Body shop

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:44 pm

And the Black is Paint from the Shop as well

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:40 pm

Yes the black looks like a guide coat which is good. But what is meant by poly sealed?
I'm familiar with epoxy, etching primer and urethane based primer. If its the normal body shop urethane based I'd be keeping it out of moisture or immediately shooting color (even spray can color) just to seal it. Especially since it will probably have to go to bare metal in the future.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:51 pm

I talked to my Neighbor ...Hes a Auto body tech in next town over he told me I would be ok with it sitting out, as is I forget what exactly he told me it was but it doesn't have an issue sitting as it is .... He said something Poly something wasn't really paying attention for we were talking about floor work that it needs, For the Owner passed away before he could get them done

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:12 pm

I hear ya. Just want you to have any issues when it comes time to paint.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:19 pm

Joe73 wrote:I hear ya.   Just want you to have any issues when it comes time to paint.

Yes sir I understand and Ty for that !!!
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:36 am

Most all parts Accounted for now Will need a Rear fender Extention  for the drive side one is broke BUT useable for now, Also will need rear side marker lights these are cracked again useable just replaced when I find them. I do have rear Bumper fillers also just not Mounted

Cant wait to get this all cleaned up it looks like it has driven all its life on a gravel Road Probably enough dust and dirt under seats to start a small quarry LOL

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  12799210

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  12670711

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2040

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2047

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2046

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2045

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  Img_2049

Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Hs1973 Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

Concrats on your purchase. Looks like its a little better shape than the old Black one. I kind of like tha rear spoiler. So much so im thinking of adding one to my own. Im thinking of buying a trans am or camaro kit and se If i can modify it to work. Anyways hope you are on the Road soon. Do you have a workshop to play with it. And how about the condition of the driveline. Is all that ok.
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:05 pm

Runs drives stops very well, Stops on a dime 2 barrel stumbles a little bit, But that is probably the 2 year old gas In tank, I would lay money on that. I did put some fresh 93 Octane in it to help that along a little bit, seems to be helping starts right up on first try now. I do have to switch the Column out because the tilt is fried ( one did come with it in trunk with Keys ) Have to paint it to match car and Put the 4 spoke wheel on it.

I have a 3 piece Camaro spoiler for cheap if you would like it ? PM ME if so, Yu will need two center sections just an FYI

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by jerry46765 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Looks pretty good.  

How is this one optioned in comparison to the black one?  

Two barrel - 350?

Get driving it so you and the family can enjoy it.

Thanks -

Jerry
jerry46765
jerry46765
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 22 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next