G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL

+34
Mcarlo77
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Iggy
Joe73
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
LSANTI76
zucchi
MaliCrusier / Mitch
Mitchell Murphy
77mali
1975 S3
bracketchev1221
Zaptiah
fasrnur
pila
73ss
thatfnthing
dhw3971
buggy5872
Roadcaptain S3
marx3
zot
crice63
clanceman427
dynchel
Damon23
DaveFury
Tom77
SSTOOLMAN
knightfan26917
Hs1973
jerry46765
tropdeprojet
74 beast
38 posters

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next

Go down

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 Empty Re: This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL

Post by Limey SE Sun May 16, 2021 11:30 pm

Few Better Shots today man I really like how the tires fit in there LOL. lol! Thumbs up lol! Leg Hump

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20210510
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20210511

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 Empty Re: This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL

Post by Iggy Mon May 17, 2021 10:22 am

Now you need to "jack up" the rear about 3" for the period look!
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Mon May 17, 2021 10:30 am

Iggy wrote:Now you need to "jack up" the rear about 3" for the period look!

And to not cut the tire. But the more the rear lower control arm moves away from level with the ground, the more wheel hop could become an issue. I find on our cars that 5-6" wheel offset gets the tire where it needs to be without having to jack it up and allows the suspension full travel and no "possible" contact with the tire. Im running a 4 7/8" backspace (wish they made centerline auto drags in 5.5" or 6" backspace) with a 275/60 tire and it wont hit the wheel well nor the frame and it allows full suspension travel. I tested the suspension travel on a lift with no rear springs. No obstructions at all. And I have about 1.5- 1 3/4" from the inside sidewall to the frame.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon May 17, 2021 11:42 am

Iggy wrote:Now you need to "jack up" the rear about 3" for the period look!

It will come up some with the New shocks and springs But dont really want the Stinkbug stance more interested in smooth ride and keeping wheels planted .......

I can take one hand and Bounce the the trunk they are that shot LOL I agree it does need that 70's Vibe but the plan's just say no an when I get the spoiler redone it will make it look right again Have to switch out trunk lid also as this one has some rust starting on the inside and once that starts its not very easy to stop .....

I have the trunk in Shed just need to install it, I am getting along better each day and able to Leave oxygen off a little longer Until we get a Hot muggy day then its game on for the oxygen use But considering the alternative I'm ok with that LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:07 pm

Shout out to Lucky's Auto glass Rockford Illinois, The Chevelle SE has a new view no more cracks AND THE BEST PART NO WINDOW CHANNEL RUST YAYYYYYY FOR ME

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 19553110
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 19728810

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 19372310
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 19472910
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 19653010

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

knightfan26917 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:28 pm

No rust is a big win for any glass replacement! What's next on your list?

g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:33 pm

g3chevy wrote:No rust is a big win for any glass replacement! What's next on your list?

Empty car out of stuff been using to restore car, Then vacuum wipe stuff down, Then Car Show Bright and early 7am tomorrow go there to set it up

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:37 pm

Limey SE wrote:
g3chevy wrote:No rust is a big win for any glass replacement! What's next on your list?

Empty car out of stuff been using to restore car, Then vacuum wipe stuff down, Then Car Show Bright and early 7am tomorrow go there to set it up

Cool, post some pics of the show when you get a chance. Hope it's a big turn out.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:23 pm

g3chevy wrote:
Limey SE wrote:

Cool, post some pics of the show when you get a chance. Hope it's a big turn out.

I am hoping for at the Least 25 Cars as this has not happened here for 3 years I wanted one back so I started planning March of 2020 YES IT TAKES that long to get sponsors and raffle Items MAN I am tired as all get out LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:28 am

I had roughly 21 Cars So was good for the First one after 3 years and I tell you what BOY DID IT FEEL GREAT to drive the SE after being injured and sick from Covid WOOT WOOT and tell ya that 305's 2 barrel carb is not liking life what so ever LOL soon it will be transplanted with a 454 SOON SOON

P.S. I had to switch to the turbines because the Night before was turning it around and shock cylinder got stuck down and sliced the f**k outta my Goodyears I need a replacement if anyone has knowledge of one

GoodYear Eagle #1 Nascar 275/60 will take a pair if thats the way i have to get and yes I know there discontinued or would have found already LOL

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 193024047_198134105517635_1002048864256615779_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=aee45a&_nc_ohc=EhSmklKU-D0AX96WwOC&_nc_ad=z-m&_nc_cid=0&_nc_ht=scontent

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 19513610

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

knightfan26917 and 76 Malibu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:23 am

Glad there was a good turn out but sorry to hear about your tire. That will be a challenge to replace. So whats the timeline for the 454 install?
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:47 am

g3chevy wrote:Glad there was a good turn out but sorry to hear about your tire. That will be a challenge to replace. So whats the timeline for the 454 install?

Hopefully By August I have do baby steps being on Oxygen and being so warm this is gonna be the 6th straight day at 95 or better NOT COMPLAINING WHAT SOEVER but hard to stay out with oxygen in the heat , So taking time doing it right

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:56 pm

Limey SE wrote:
g3chevy wrote:Glad there was a good turn out but sorry to hear about your tire. That will be a challenge to replace. So whats the timeline for the 454 install?

Hopefully By August I have do baby steps being on Oxygen and being so warm this is gonna be the 6th straight day at 95 or better NOT COMPLAINING WHAT SOEVER but hard to stay out with oxygen in the heat , So taking time doing it right

Sounds like you've got a taste of our Houston weather. Hope you get back to 100% soon.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:25 pm

After What feel's like decade's I finally got my Final Unicorn piece's to my Chevelle SE and not Only One set But Two OHHHH MYYYY Im shivering from excitement LMAO

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 19191310
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 19571810
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 19749910
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 Wester11
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 Wester10

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:33 am

Yayyyyyy Progress is starting till rain came thru I wasn't able to go out.... THE the rain came and got Better and Got some progress done on SE

Ok y'all remember I had lost the keys to the SE, well 2 weeks worth or searching Nothing, I needed the new Ignition switch anyways so for the price I was going to get the Ignition switch for I got the whole set  of lock's and keys THEY ARE the same A & H as my Original's are (squares are in trunk waiting for Ignition FUUUUNNNN)

P.S. I was able to save this trunk for the Daughters SE as that thing I rested my hand on it the other day and sounded Like Rice crispies after Putting Milk on them woooowwwwww Yup Surprised me also

Next Project is Door Locks, then scuffing for final blocking and sealing for the Year, BECAUSE THE PAINT will have to wait till next year so Gonna do a lil somtin sumtin While I heal with Daughters help

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20182110
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20294010
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20488510
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20276710
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20343410
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20389110
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20307810
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20325910
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 20504610

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:41 am

Yesterday Was a Big Milestone for me I went about 11.5 hours with No Oxygen tube So I am improving now today with humidity was only 7 Hours BUT I will take it its nice NOT to be tied to a tube for a change

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:48 am

Glad to hear you are making progress with your health and with the SE. Keep the updates coming.
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:12 pm

Just a Little Update for my G3 Fam ... I am at day 5.5 No oxygen (except last night) Due to the dew point being so close to the actual temperature I had a Very hard go of it, BUT Now its time for my Game face or I am not gonna get all done what needs to get done before snowfall........ <<-----  SHHHH  I KNOW
First is getting this bitch back into Sealer as I am not gonna have it in Color this year, Second trace stripes and then transfer them to the Vinyl and Apply them I want them On and have to get all pieces correct fitted So Might as well stripe it Once right ??

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 21825410

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 21045810
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 93648110

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

knightfan26917 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:28 pm

So did a little something something Today,  I Finally got a stone chip free set of 1976 1977 Monte Carlo clear turn signals and was so Happy when they got here My Daughter and me Installed them in the Bumpers I had for sale (Sorry no longer for sale)  Polished them up and reinstalled the 70's Vibe Tube grill (1977 Grill is going to her Car) I HAVE TO GIVE BIG PROPS TO MY OLDEST DAUGHTER FOR THE ASSISTANCE YAYY  TY SO MUCH

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 21207310
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 21436610
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 21671010
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 21757910
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 21778610

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

knightfan26917, Hawk03 and Finn Monte like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 77camino Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Are the Monte lenses a direct bolt on fit?  That is a great looking 70’s vibe grille. Where did you find such a great piece? 😂😂😂
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:14 pm

77camino wrote:Are the Monte lenses a direct bolt on fit?  That is a great looking 70’s vibe grille. Where did you find such a great piece? 😂😂😂

I think I got it from some Guy that hated the 70's LOL NAHHHHHH Just joshing Buddy

As far as the Monte Carlo Lights IF you want to retain the Monte Carlo housings you have to trim very carefully the Mounting tabs (make them Narrower and then they would prob work) BUT I dont own a dremel (Prob should get one) and if you just use care to separate the lenses you will do just fine they fit tightly and when siliconed to seal them it will keep the water out Better

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:40 pm

Well got off my a** and started the process today this gonna take a long time.... from where the stripes go from door front of car ..... start at 3/8" and at front end at a little over 1/8" wide arrg long process but will be well worth it

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 22750010
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 22614510

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:53 pm

Gonna look good!
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bucket Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:17 pm

Can't wait to see stripes! I love the 70's style multi-colored stripes on just about everything.

bucket
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Limey SE likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:45 pm

Well More stripe progress YAY Just have the sides to do now man my fingers hurt LOL no pain no gain right

This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 22948810
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 22969610
This SE Now Belongs to my 18 year old daughter now LOL  - Page 15 23036410

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 22 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 18 ... 22  Next