G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Dad You Will Forever Be Missed

+5
74442guy
Roadcaptain S3
JB2wheeler
ant7377
74MonteCarlo
9 posters

Go down

R.I.P. Dad You Will Forever Be Missed Empty R.I.P. Dad You Will Forever Be Missed

Post by 74442guy Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 pm

On aug 19 2009 my dad James Leroy Smythe went to be with the lord.My dad was a loving and caring father to over a 100 foster kids including my brothers and sisters and me who were his blood.He had so many friends and people who loved him and he will forever be missed and loved by them all.Dad was a retired city street department worker and also was the head mechanic for the rockford police department for over ten years.He enjoyed drawing and playing pool at the local hot spot he was kind of a shark lol.He brought lots of joy to people around him and was the nicest most caring person.There will be a memorial for my dad on aug 29 2009 from 1 to 3pm and a fellowship after words starting at 3pm at living word ministries 7805 Eastmont Ave Loves Park,Il 61111 so if anyone on here knows my dad please pass this to them or tell them im trying to get the word out so everyone he knew has a chance to know about his going to live with the lord thanks and god bless.[img]R.I.P. Dad You Will Forever Be Missed Me_and12[/img][img]R.I.P. Dad You Will Forever Be Missed Me_and13[/img][img]R.I.P. Dad You Will Forever Be Missed Me_and14[/img]

Last edited by 74442guy on Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled)
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Dad You Will Forever Be Missed Empty Re: R.I.P. Dad You Will Forever Be Missed

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:46 am

Sorry for your loss. Sad

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Dad You Will Forever Be Missed Empty Re: R.I.P. Dad You Will Forever Be Missed

Post by ant7377 Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 am

Sorry for your loss.May he RIP.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Sounds like a great fellow. Sorry to see he left us. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:02 pm

Sad
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by 74442guy Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:15 am

thanks for all the support
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ' HARRY ' Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:35 am

Thanks for sharing this with us, 74442guy. Your Dad helped many kids get a good start in life and he will be missed by all who knew him.

Please accept our family's most heartfelt condolences on his passing. I lost my own Dad early in life. I remember him and miss him still.

Every moment you had with your Dad was a blessing. Cherish them and do your best to be as much like him in helping others as you can.

Best regards,

Harry and Family
' HARRY '
' HARRY '
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:19 am

' HARRY ' wrote:Thanks for sharing this with us, 74442guy. Your Dad helped many kids get a good start in life and he will be missed by all who knew him.

Please accept our family's most heartfelt condolences on his passing. I lost my own Dad early in life. I remember him and miss him still.

Every moment you had with your Dad was a blessing. Cherish them and do your best to be as much like him in helping others as you can.

Best regards,

Harry and Family
THAT GOES DITTO FOR ME AS WELL BUDDY THAT NAME SOUNDS SO FAMILIAR, PM ME YOUR NUMBER BRO WANNA ASK A FEW ?? TO YOU AND AGAIN MY HEARTFELT SYMPATHY TO YOU AND YOURS

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:33 am

Oh my ... very sorry for your loss, 74442.

Thoughts/prayers coming your way.....

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...RT 66 = Sept 5-16, '09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I foolishly believed that you would always be there" ... Reba McEntire ... 'If I Had Only Known'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Angel Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:37 pm

I am sorry to hear of your loss. I will put you and your family in my prayers. Your father seemed to be a good decent man, though I never met him. May you have the strength to get through this difficult time in your life. If you need someone to talk to pm me whenever you want.
Blonde Angel
Blonde Angel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down