G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parts Guru Mcarlo77 aka Steve chime in Please

2 posters

Go down

Parts Guru Mcarlo77 aka Steve chime in Please  Empty Parts Guru Mcarlo77 aka Steve chime in Please

Post by Limey SE Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:34 pm

A/C line for 77 Chevy.. Im pretty sure Malibu/Chevelle will work. 77' is one yr only ....

Will Malibu A/C Line interchange with the 77 Monte ?

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Parts Guru Mcarlo77 aka Steve chime in Please  Empty Re: Parts Guru Mcarlo77 aka Steve chime in Please

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:17 pm

I can't really say with 100% authority...but, if it looks like this one I removed from a '77 Monte...then, yes.  Can't seem to find part numbers for this hose...just the smaller diameter hose that runs from Evaporator to Condensor. As was GM's practice, it's almost a certainty that they would fit across same year models.  Let me know if I can be of further help.

Parts Guru Mcarlo77 aka Steve chime in Please  77mont10
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Parts Guru Mcarlo77 aka Steve chime in Please  Empty Re: Parts Guru Mcarlo77 aka Steve chime in Please

Post by Limey SE Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:39 pm

What would you want for that One Steve if still Have it its for a friend in MO 63020 is his Zip for Shipping, If you still have it

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:13 pm

I still have it...but, wanted to keep it as a spare for my Monte. It's in mint shape with all GM lettering/numbers on it and rubber part not showing signs of dryness/surface age cracks you normally see. Let me think about it. Perhaps I could find another one for him if he isn't in a big hurry?
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:38 pm

He is Kinda in one,  But I was going to sell him Mine if is it the same Length ??

And he was giving me his Old One Back to put in SE since I never plan on Chaging the A/C Just want it there for Looks because its an Air car and Looks retarded with out the Compressor and Lines Hooked up (I need the compressor to complete the Look)  I don't care if it Works or not just want it there because its supposed to be there

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Can't he take a measurement and compare with yours? I'd be really surprised if they were different lengths. As far as I know, all components for both makes are in the same relative position on the firewall, block and radiator support.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:55 am

Will let ya Know I appreciate it Steve

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down