G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory

+4
Joe73
Limey SE
Damon23
Mcarlo77
8 posters

Go down

Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Empty Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory

Post by Wallyuph Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory

Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 31

Back to top Go down

Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Empty Re: Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory

Post by Mcarlo77 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:11 pm

Ha...way to light 'em up, Wally!  You've got to have some good-natured neighbors to get away with that..lol.  Not so sure mine would be that tolerant.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Empty Re: Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory

Post by Wallyuph Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:17 pm

Yes they are all good with it
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon23 Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:44 pm

You saved the local DOT some cash and just striped the road is all. Good job for looking out for the community.

Damon23
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:59 pm

Ha ha Cool Wally just seen this on FB and was going to Call ya out but ya Beat me to it LMAO Good Sounding beast Buddy

Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Screen10

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:01 am

Mcarlo77 wrote:Ha...way to light 'em up, Wally!  You've got to have some good-natured neighbors to get away with that..lol.  Not so sure mine would be that tolerant.

Tonight is National night out. I'm hanging up the banner my Brother and I used when we were doing some BBQ competitions. I'm cooking a Case of baby-back ribs to day.
Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory <a href=Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Nichol10" />

That is my car and his 58 Pontiac.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:22 am

Love that banner.!!!!!!
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:39 pm

Joe73 wrote:Love that banner.!!!!!!

Ribs are on the home made pit.
Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Img_5911Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory <a href=Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Img_5914" />Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory <a href=Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Img_5912" />Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory <a href=Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Img_5913" />Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory <a href=Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Img_5916" />Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory <a href=Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Img_5918" />Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory <a href=Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Img_5910" />
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clanceman427 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Very nice! I love that color on your car, what is it? Also, what are the hood inserts from?
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:57 pm

Clanceman, his car is better looking when you see it in person. Great build Wally. As hot as it was, or still is, you probably wouldn't need the smoker today Wally. lol

The ribs look awfully good too.
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by clanceman427 Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Very impressive rib business pictures. Now for some more pics of your Chevelle Smile
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:41 am

clanceman427 wrote:Very nice!  I love that color on your car, what is it?  Also, what are the hood inserts from?

Its PPG's Candy Apple Red

Inserts are off a 68 camaro
But now you can get them for the new style camaros as a add on and may be a peel and stick like a fake hood scoop type. Mine are bolted on
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:46 am

clanceman427 wrote:Very impressive rib business pictures. Now for some more pics of your Chevelle Smile

https://s1247.photobucket.com/user/Wallyuph/slideshow/Wallys%2073

https://www.g3gm.com/t5242-wallys-73-malibu-project?highlight=wallys
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clanceman427 Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:36 am

Thank you , a ton of great progress pics that will help me a lot! Especially the bodywork pics. Beautiful car!
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:26 pm

I met you at the Nats this year Wally and have to say your car is amazing.
The build on your car is very impressive indeed. I am wondering how you made your headliner. I know, of all the things that you did to this car, and I'm asking you about the headliner? lol
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallyuph Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:51 pm

fasrnur wrote:I met you at the Nats this year Wally and have to say your car is amazing.
The build on your car is very impressive indeed. I am wondering how you made your headliner. I know, of all the things that you did to this car, and I'm asking you about the headliner? lol

Its a 1/8"  4 ply cabinet wood with vinyl top foam. I stitched/sewed the fabric around the parameter through the ply wood of the board after contact cementing in to the foam. Then screw it with short screws to the roof and pulled the excess material out to the edges. Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory <a href=Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Img_4011" />Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory <a href=Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Img_4010" />Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory <a href=Art work was faded away in front of the house. Needed to mark our Territory Img_4012" />

Kind of hard to explain.
Wallyuph
Wallyuph
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:00 pm

LOL ... nice, very nice!

Cort > www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pigValve.paceMaker.cowValve | 1979 Caprice Classic (needs new owner)
"Looking at me now you might not know it" __ Emerson Drive __ 'Moments'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Nice job Wally. I'll have to look into doing something like it too.
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down