G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Now after a Little Hiatus to Adjust

+2
Joe73
clanceman427
6 posters

Go down

Back Now after a Little Hiatus to Adjust Empty Back Now after a Little Hiatus to Adjust

Post by Limey SE Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:55 pm

To A new Job I started working full time when My fiance's Position ended taking care of a Stroke Victim in Home as I tried to start this Shirt Business from Home ....Well after much thought and talking with her I accepted a full time Job making Vending Machine's at Seaga Inc.

I will still be making Shirt's BUT will Only Print on Weekend's now ........ But hours are 5am to 5pm Mon - Fri and 8 on saturday .....UFFF Long Hours But I really like it there alot Just finished my 3rd week

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Back Now after a Little Hiatus to Adjust Empty Re: Back Now after a Little Hiatus to Adjust

Post by clanceman427 Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:50 pm

congrats Anthony on the new job! Sounds like it's a good fit for you and you like it, that's key.
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Back Now after a Little Hiatus to Adjust Empty Re: Back Now after a Little Hiatus to Adjust

Post by Limey SE Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:59 pm

yes Sir It took a little bit to adjust to Doing Shirts on my Own time to waking up at 3:45 am UFFDA

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe73 Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:43 am

Congrats, always helps when your doing something you like.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:18 am

Congrats Tony. I too have been down the same path. It's tough to go from working the hours you want, to back to "having to" get up kinda stinks, but if you like what you're doing then it's not as bad.
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:10 am

Ah, Limey ... congrats on the new job. Always helps when you like what you're doing.

Cort, www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pig&cowValves.paceMaker * 1979 CC to 2003 MGM + 81mc
"My feet still twitchin' to the music in my head" | Mark Chestnut | 'It Sure Is Monday'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:07 am

Thank you Everyone I do like the Job and The Guys / Gals I work with are very nice to work with

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:44 pm

Always good to have good co-workers around ya, too. Sometimes, horrific co-workers can make an otherwise awesome job miserable....

Cort, www.oldcarsstronghearts.com
pig&cowValves.paceMaker * 1979 CC to 2003 MGM + 81mc
"You really don't remember" | Laura Branigan | 'Gloria'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:01 am

knightfan26917 wrote:Always good to have good co-workers around ya, too.  Sometimes, horrific co-workers can make an otherwise awesome job miserable....

Second that! Congrats Limey!
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down