G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roadkill episode featuring an ElCamino

+3
fasrnur
Podor
dhw3971
7 posters

G3GM :: Media :: Videos

Go down

Roadkill episode featuring an ElCamino Empty Roadkill episode featuring an ElCamino

Post by dhw3971 Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:56 pm

dhw3971
dhw3971
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Roadkill episode featuring an ElCamino Empty Re: Roadkill episode featuring an ElCamino

Post by Podor Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:33 pm

I saw that episode. I'm hooked on Roadkill. It's good to see some G3 (or G4 I guess) love. Tony Angelo bought a '74 Chevelle. I wonder if this episode made him a fan.
Podor
Podor
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Roadkill episode featuring an ElCamino Empty Re: Roadkill episode featuring an ElCamino

Post by fasrnur Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:16 pm

I too subscribe to Motor Trend on demand.
That thing sounded pretty good right from the start. I loved the size of the
Nitrous bottle they put in the back of it. lol

Tony is a member of a group over on FB. I've had a couple of conversations
with him and he seems to be a nice person. I can't wait to see what he does
with his Chevelle.
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by clanceman427 Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:45 pm

That was fun to watch! Looks like a fun job! love that old warrior El Camino. All the trials and tribulations of getting a drag car sorted out, brings back a ton of memories!
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Hs1973 Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Back in the day ( early 80s) we had alot of malibu station wagons and elcaminos here in Copenhagen. They rustet out so fast that Many was scrabbed 5 years old. Late 80 s you couldent give one away, Nobody wanted them. Now everybody thinks they are cool and want one, cause all gearheads have had a elcamino at one point. I personally have had 5-6 elcaminos a couple of wagons and now a chevelle. I have always had a soft spot for the 73-77 a body. So its cool to see they are finally getting the attention they deserve. Love the old warrior.
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Francine77 Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:56 am

Beer GoFast Thumbs up Worth another Street Cred fordhw3971! I was looking for this episode for a while!
Francine77
Francine77
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 pm

I love the Earle Camino.
I'm totally hooked on Roadkill, Roadkill Garage and Hot Rod Garage.
I think they just finished filming another episode having something to do with the Earle Camino. Not sure if it was RK or HRG.
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down