G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the BlueRidge Mountains of NC

+4
thatfnthing
clanceman427
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
BlueRidgeSS
8 posters

Go down

Hello from the BlueRidge Mountains of NC Empty Hello from the BlueRidge Mountains of NC

Post by BlueRidgeSS Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:48 pm

Hello everyone I'm a new member to this forum but not the muscle car culture. I grew up running around the mountains of NC in all kinds of hopped up GM cars. I recently inherited my mothers 1973 Chevelle SS 454/4speed after she was parked in a barn 38 years ago and never put back on the road. I grew up in the back seat of that car watching my mother run the gears on that old M21 around the hills and hollers of the mountains near home.

Mom is elderly now and I'm over middle age so she told me to take the Chevelle and rebuild it and enjoy it the way she wanted to but couldn't due to life getting in the way. The Chevelle is now safely parked in my basement garage undergoing a massive tear down to get to the frame for a complete rebuild.

Im glad this forum exists for our generation A-bodies and look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone.
BlueRidgeSS
BlueRidgeSS
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Hello from the BlueRidge Mountains of NC Empty Re: Hello from the BlueRidge Mountains of NC

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:51 am

Welcome to the site BlueRidgeSS! Sounds like you have one heck of a project car! Would love to see some pics!
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 34

Back to top Go down

Hello from the BlueRidge Mountains of NC Empty Re: Hello from the BlueRidge Mountains of NC

Post by clanceman427 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:55 am

Welcome from west Chester PA! I am glad to see you here, and I too can't wait to hear more about your 73 SS 454 4 speed and see some pics.
clanceman427
clanceman427
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:54 am

Welcome! Lot of knowledgeable people here, and we like progress pics!
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Welcome. Let's see some pics...
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
REVINKEVIN / Mr. 600+HP
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by RossK73 Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Welcome BR! There is lots of help and knowledge here when you need it. Good luck with your project!
-Ross
RossK73
RossK73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by S3SS Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:16 pm

Just drove through your area. Great group here... Nice family car you inherited.
S3SS
S3SS
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinomyte Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:36 am

Welcome ! You're in the right place for help, support and more .
Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum