Pair of NOS GM 73-77 El Camino GMC Sprint quarters

Go down

Pair of NOS GM 73-77 El Camino GMC Sprint quarters Empty Pair of NOS GM 73-77 El Camino GMC Sprint quarters

Post by relic7680 on Mon May 28, 2018 10:10 am

Real deal NOS GM quarters for 73-77 El Camino or Sprint. I'm reluctantly putting these out there after owning for thirteen years. Light surface corrosion and shelf wear. See pics for part numbers.Pair of NOS GM 73-77 El Camino GMC Sprint quarters Img_5111
Pair of NOS GM 73-77 El Camino GMC Sprint quarters Img_5110
Pair of NOS GM 73-77 El Camino GMC Sprint quarters Img_5112

$1200 WILL NOT SHIP, YOU MUST PICK UP IN SOUTHEAST GA.
relic7680
relic7680
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Pair of NOS GM 73-77 El Camino GMC Sprint quarters Empty Re: Pair of NOS GM 73-77 El Camino GMC Sprint quarters

Post by tgaetto on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:45 pm

Totally new here, I realize this is an old post but if you still have these, I am interested. If I could figure out how to PM you I’d save myself the embarrassment of being visible to the public! Thanks!
tgaetto
tgaetto
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Pair of NOS GM 73-77 El Camino GMC Sprint quarters Empty Re: Pair of NOS GM 73-77 El Camino GMC Sprint quarters

Post by Limey SE on Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:14 pm

tgaetto wrote:Totally new here, I realize this is an old post but if you still have these, I am interested. If I could figure out how to PM you I’d save myself the embarrassment of being visible to the public! Thanks!

No reason to be embarressed sir Yu never know till you ask I always say Welcome Aboard to the Site also, I believe its the standard 5 days for PM's and Posting Pictures

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 92

Back to top Go down