G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted - El Camino driver side black window channel

3 posters

Go down

Wanted - El Camino driver side black window channel Empty Wanted - El Camino driver side black window channel

Post by kyle1979 Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:19 pm

Good evening!  
My cousin is finishing up his 73 El Camino Estate, and the body man has indicated his driver side black window channel is shot.  Please let me know if you have one you'd part with via PM!  I have arrows pointing to what I'm talking about below:

Wanted - El Camino driver side black window channel <a href=Wanted - El Camino driver side black window channel 1FAebMi" />

Thanks so much!
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Wanted - El Camino driver side black window channel Empty Re: Wanted - El Camino driver side black window channel

Post by g3chevy / Mr Pontiac Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:26 am

Kyle, I have several sets of those weatherstrip window channels. Do you need just the drivers side front? Or the whole side (2 pieces)?
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
g3chevy / Mr Pontiac
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 33

Back to top Go down

Wanted - El Camino driver side black window channel Empty Re: Wanted - El Camino driver side black window channel

Post by kyle1979 Fri Nov 30, 2018 7:26 am

He told me he just needs the drivers side. Are you willing to split up a pair? Either way can you quote me a price for one or both with shipping to 64064?

Thanks!
Kyle
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kyle1979 Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Got one. Thanks so much!
kyle1979
kyle1979
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77camino Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:27 am

Kyle, your family of El Camino/Sprints look great. Is your cousin going to put the wood grain back on the Estate? We should all meet up sometime next summer.
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down