G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in search of a 73 chevelle malibu window regulator

3 posters

Go down

in search of a 73 chevelle malibu window regulator Empty in search of a 73 chevelle malibu window regulator

Post by wallace.w.w Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:52 pm

If anyone knows of where I can find these it would be greatly appreciated, i can not find anyone that's making them. I need the driver side and manual
wallace.w.w
wallace.w.w
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

in search of a 73 chevelle malibu window regulator Empty Re: in search of a 73 chevelle malibu window regulator

Post by wallace.w.w Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:59 pm

found one out of a 4 door and a el Camino, but dont know if they are the same. does anyone know?
wallace.w.w
wallace.w.w
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

in search of a 73 chevelle malibu window regulator Empty Re: in search of a 73 chevelle malibu window regulator

Post by Mcarlo77 Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:42 pm

Any '73-'77 2-dr GM "A" body (including El Camino/Sprint) will fit.  4-Dr regulators will not.  This is confirmed by Hollander Interchange Manual.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thgenmc Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:36 pm

great cond driver side regulator---125.56 shipped.pm me if interested

4thgenmc
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down