G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me and wanda is back

+3
76 Malibu
Limey SE
Hs1973
7 posters

Go down

Me and wanda is back Empty Me and wanda is back

Post by Hs1973 Tue May 26, 2020 11:17 am

Hi guys. Me and my chevelle wanda is back in here. We have been absent for a long time. I had to help my dad take care off my mother after she Got cancer. She died some time ago and i have had a period were i did not really have time or energy to care about cars. However im back now and enjoying summer with a fresh new 350 and rebuild trans. She is running stronger than ever. We will be checking in from time to time. Regards from sunni Copenhagen.Me and wanda is back Image28
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Me and wanda is back Empty Re: Me and wanda is back

Post by Limey SE Tue May 26, 2020 6:02 pm

Welcome Back and I am truly sorry for your Loss .... Never easy losing a Parent I know for sure BUT just enjoy your time now with your Father as I am sure he will need you alot more as well

Welcome Back though and enjoy your Summer with refound joy in your Chevelle

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by 76 Malibu Tue May 26, 2020 6:07 pm

Sorry about your mother. As much as I love cars, I am sure most agree family comes first. I am glad you have it back on the road. Your Malibu looks awesome. I love the paint and wheels. It looks like a street brawler.
76 Malibu
76 Malibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Tue May 26, 2020 7:48 pm

So sorry about your mother. It's tough. I lost my dad last year suddenly and I still dont have the energy or enthusiasm sometimes. Keep your chin up. I'm not going to say it gets better but you get used to it I guess. Welcome back. Car looks great!
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawk03 Tue May 26, 2020 8:16 pm

Sorry to hear of your loss. Time is the best medicine and I'm glad you and Wanda are spending more time together. The car looks great.

ant7377 wrote:So sorry about your mother. It's tough.  I lost my dad last year suddenly and I still dont have the energy or enthusiasm sometimes. Keep your chin up. I'm not going to say it gets better but you get used to it I guess. Welcome back. Car looks great!

Sorry about your dad ant7377. Memories are forever and nothing can take them away. Its best to take your time and enjoy today.
Hawk03
Hawk03
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by fasrnur Tue May 26, 2020 9:29 pm

So sorry you the loss of your mother sir. In times like that everything else takes a back seat. Take care and enjoy your car when you can.
fasrnur
fasrnur
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Tue May 26, 2020 10:12 pm

Hawk03 wrote:Sorry to hear of your loss. Time is the best medicine and I'm glad you and Wanda are spending more time together. The car looks great.

ant7377 wrote:So sorry about your mother. It's tough.  I lost my dad last year suddenly and I still dont have the energy or enthusiasm sometimes. Keep your chin up. I'm not going to say it gets better but you get used to it I guess. Welcome back. Car looks great!

Sorry about your dad ant7377. Memories are forever and nothing can take them away. Its best to take your time and enjoy today.

Thank you
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed May 27, 2020 8:55 am

It sucks losing those you love but welcome back.

I'm loving that hood- pretty freakin' sweet!
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Hs1973 Sun May 31, 2020 11:29 am

Yes we have had hell of a year. But im moving on. And so is my dad. we are strong people and we wont let things get us Down. However it took some time before i Found the energy to move on and start finishing wandas engine swap. But now im glad i did cause she makes me happy cruising on a sunny day. I even convinsed my dad to buy the mustang convertible he always wanted. So now he is cruising a 2010 mustang GT convertible. I could not talk him into a chevy, but its at least a V8 so its all good.

I have some new projects lined up for winter, like new paint, still the same colour but just a refresh. Its almost 7 years since i painted it and it has Got some minor scrathes and paint Chips now. Also want to do the trunk with carpet and maybe a holly fuel injection. Im just happy to be back. And Thank you for all your kind words.

Sorry to hear about your dad ant. I hope you are doing better. Its always hard to loose the ones we love. 

Thanks again Henrik.
Hs1973
Hs1973
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down