G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swivel Bucket seat belts-75 tail panel, tail panel Laguna impact strip front and rear

3 posters

Go down

Swivel Bucket seat belts-75 tail panel, tail panel  Laguna impact strip front and rear Empty Swivel Bucket seat belts-75 tail panel, tail panel Laguna impact strip front and rear

Post by Mitchell Murphy Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:48 pm

Hey Guys, good news, 1975 Tachometer is a little smoked uo, but looks cleanable. I am sending it in the morning to The Tach Man to make sure it works as it should and cleaning. If it doesn't clean, will then send it to Bill Hirte. I do need a complete set of swivel bucket seat belts. I prefer black, but will consider red ones. They were lost in the body shop fire. Also, a 75 tail apnel, 75 tail lights, Laguna impact strip front and rear. Thanks to all who have helped.Thank you, Mitch (865) 924-1273

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Swivel Bucket seat belts-75 tail panel, tail panel  Laguna impact strip front and rear Empty Re: Swivel Bucket seat belts-75 tail panel, tail panel Laguna impact strip front and rear

Post by Mcarlo77 Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:27 pm

PM sent
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Swivel Bucket seat belts-75 tail panel, tail panel  Laguna impact strip front and rear Empty Re: Swivel Bucket seat belts-75 tail panel, tail panel Laguna impact strip front and rear

Post by Limey SE Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:37 pm

Mitch I am Not sure on the front rub strip BUT rear one .......a Member of my facebook groups Has reproduction rub strips that will work for the rear I am getting a front a front one for my SE they are the same factory material and width I just dont know if the front guna strip is same or not I am sorry MAYBE measure top to bottom and side to side

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchell Murphy Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:40 am

I will try and get a measurement today, Thanks Limey.

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down