for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs

Go down

for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs Empty for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs

Post by 74442guy on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Im planning on getting a new paint job this spring hopefully and was wanting to see what kind of ideas people could come up with using custom programs like photo shop and post what they made on here thanks .So what ever wild ideas and designs you can come up with i would like to see even if its pick like my old lady did on my post the newest pics of the olds lmao.You can use this pic or grab one from gallery thanks.[img]for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs Olds_020[/img]
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs Empty Re: for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs

Post by Famstyle on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:49 pm

for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs Olds_020HOW ABOUT THIS? Hopefully it comes out!
Famstyle
Famstyle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs Empty Re: for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs

Post by Famstyle on Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:50 pm

ADD TINTED WINDOWS AND HEAD LIGHT COVERS!
Famstyle
Famstyle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Famstyle on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:00 pm

for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs Olds_020-1-1-1
Famstyle
Famstyle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:09 pm

OOOOOOO YEAAAAAA I AM LIKING THAT ALOT BROTHER

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Famstyle on Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:24 pm

JUST TRYING PHOTO BUCKET OUT! I'M NOT AS GOOD AS OTHERS ARE! IT WOULD BE NICE TOO HAVE ONE OF THOSE COMPUTER SKETCH PADS!
Famstyle
Famstyle
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Here's four for you. I didn't go crazy, but I did add a few different stripe patterns if you can see them & also I tried some different colors. Obviously I done the tried & trued Black/Gold combo, but check out the two tone Blue/Black or the Red/with hockey-puck stripe. The other one was supposed to be Silver, but it turned out looking greenish.

for you guys that are good with photo shop or altering programs Olds10
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:18 pm

I like them alot looks kewl rago

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

more more

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

more more

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:19 pm

I HAVE THE 10,OOOTH POST ON THE BEST SITE EVER G3 GM YEEEEAAAA BABY

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Post #10,001! G3GM.com all the way!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude on Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Limey wrote:more more

LOL, maybe if I get some more time.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 74442guy on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:53 pm

those are awsome rago i like number 2 and 3 good job was wondering what the two tone would look like thanks
74442guy
74442guy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down