G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ooopps I did it agian....

2 posters

Go down

ooopps I did it agian.... Empty ooopps I did it agian....

Post by BlackChevelleSS Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:41 pm

why are those damn Z28 wheels so appealing to me?
Last set I sold for $300 bought for $80 and kicked myself everyday for getting rid of them...Then my magnum 500s sold the next week, which is what I really wanted to sell, not the Z28 rims.

I bought these for $220, came with 4 brown ones in awesome shape and 2 black ones in ok shape, also got 6 trim rings and 3 center caps.

ooopps I did it agian.... 3k63p010

These are the 73 and later model wheels while the others where the 70-72 SS Chevelle wheels.
Heres a pic, I sold them without trim rings but had all 4 centers
Photobucket

ooopps I did it agian.... SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

ooopps I did it agian.... Empty Re: ooopps I did it agian....

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:21 am

[quote="BlackChevelleSS"]why are those damn Z28 wheels so appealing to me?
Last set I sold for $300 bought for $80 and kicked myself everyday for getting rid of them...Then my magnum 500s sold the next week, which is what I really wanted to sell, not the Z28 rims.

I bought these for $220, came with 4 brown ones in awesome shape and 2 black ones in ok shape, also got 6 trim rings and 3 center caps.

I bought a set of these complete (bowtie centers and perfect trim rings) 5 years ago for 100.00,thinking I would put them on something. I was strollin through ebay and saw that they were going for big bucks,so I took them at a swap meet. The funny thing about it was,I had no price on them and a guy offered me 450.00. Laughing

Was I supposed to say no thank you? I ran that extra money right to the "monte carlo jar" GoFast

Sometimes you get lucky Very Happy
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down