G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

will you ever buy a hybrid? ewww! new diesels are getter better in MPG ratings they might be our future!

2 posters

Go down

will you ever buy a hybrid? ewww! new diesels are getter better in MPG ratings they might be our future! Empty will you ever buy a hybrid? ewww! new diesels are getter better in MPG ratings they might be our future!

Post by coreys73chevelle Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:12 pm

http://www.fquick.com/blog/U_S__unveils_35_5_mpg_rule_by_2016/3779
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

will you ever buy a hybrid? ewww! new diesels are getter better in MPG ratings they might be our future! Empty Re: will you ever buy a hybrid? ewww! new diesels are getter better in MPG ratings they might be our future!

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:04 pm

nope, ill just start running duramax diesel in my cars instead.
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

will you ever buy a hybrid? ewww! new diesels are getter better in MPG ratings they might be our future! Empty Re: will you ever buy a hybrid? ewww! new diesels are getter better in MPG ratings they might be our future!

Post by coreys73chevelle Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:16 pm

TWBouska wrote:nope, ill just start running duramax diesel in my cars instead.

yea!!! i love my dads 05 duramax 2500hd. its a ricer killer with just intake and exhaust
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:47 am

yeah my dads got a duramax in his work truck, that thing pulls pretty hard and the truck is really heavy cause its got a wench and a bunch of other stuff (used for working on the railroad)
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down