G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plates.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Plates. - Page 2 Empty Re: Plates.

Post by knightfan26917 on Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:18 am

Man ... if I could swing it, I'd buy it from you....



Cort | 36.m.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrekRT=Aug2010 *
MCs.Caprice | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RTs.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Can money pay for all the days I lived awake but half asleep?" ... Primitive Radio Gods ... 'Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Plates. - Page 2 Empty Re: Plates.

Post by JB2wheeler on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 am

If you want it, I will give it to you just to keep from having to pay insurance on it. Thats costing me a fortune. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Plates. - Page 2 Empty Re: Plates.

Post by yogreasygramma on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Cort, I can totally see you driving that LTD coupe; I knew an old man who had a light blue one in perfect condition...anyway, just don't you dare use it as a winter beater!

JB, I 'm sorry to hear of your problems and I'll keep you in my prayers.
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Plates. - Page 2 Empty just got my plate registered to my monte

Post by 1973 454 MONTE on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:08 pm

looks kick a$$ Thumbs up
Plates. - Page 2 Plate_12
Plates. - Page 2 Plate_13

Too think that it all started in 2002 with this plate.
Plates. - Page 2 Avatar10
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Plates. - Page 2 Empty Re: Plates.

Post by 77malibu77 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:09 pm

JB2wheeler wrote:If you want it, I will give it to you just to keep from having to pay insurance on it. Thats costing me a fortune. JB


affraid wahhh1!?!?
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Plates. - Page 2 Empty Re: Plates.

Post by 77malibu77 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 pm

1973 454 MONTE wrote:looks kick a$$ Thumbs up
Plates. - Page 2 Plate_12
Plates. - Page 2 Plate_13

Too think that it all started in 2002 with this plate.
Plates. - Page 2 Avatar10


how did you get monte carlo on your rear window?
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Plates. - Page 2 Empty Re: Plates.

Post by 1973 454 MONTE on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:33 pm

77malibu77 wrote:
1973 454 MONTE wrote:looks kick a$$ Thumbs up


Too think that it all started in 2002 with this plate.
Plates. - Page 2 Avatar10


how did you get monte carlo on your rear window?
Its etched/sand blasted.

I got it about 12 years ago from a guy that took it off a 75 monte. I had it on my other 73 monte,took it out of it when I bought the 454.
Plates. - Page 2 My73110
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Plates. - Page 2 Empty Re: Plates.

Post by knightfan26917 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:11 pm

JB2wheeler wrote:If you want it, I will give it to you just to keep from having to pay insurance on it. Thats costing me a fortune. JB

*raises eyebrow*

Seriously????? Holy crap..... If you're serious, Email me:
faithcubsmc2691
@
aol.com



yogreasygramma wrote:Cort, I can totally see you driving that LTD coupe; I knew an old man who had a light blue one in perfect condition...anyway, just don't you dare use it as a winter beater!

LOL! I wouldn't ... I already have the Caprice...
https://www.g3gm.com/close-cousins-f36/clean-caprice-classic-t2335.htm
...for winter beater duties Wink



Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"It's always the same old story, you never know what you've got til its gone" ... Mike & the Mechanics ... 'All I Need Is A Miracle'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Plates. - Page 2 Empty Re: Plates.

Post by 77malibu77 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:26 pm

1973 454 MONTE wrote:
77malibu77 wrote:
1973 454 MONTE wrote:looks kick a$$ Thumbs up


Too think that it all started in 2002 with this plate.
Plates. - Page 2 Avatar10


how did you get monte carlo on your rear window?
Its etched/sand blasted.

I got it about 12 years ago from a guy that took it off a 75 monte. I had it on my other 73 monte,took it out of it when I bought the 454.
Plates. - Page 2 My73110

good lord i just love how that looks would be nice if i could make one that says malibu classic
and how did that guy get ahold of it did he make it like that or the guy he got it from?
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum