G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

am i posting ads in the wrong place?

3 posters

Go down

am i posting ads in the wrong place? Empty am i posting ads in the wrong place?

Post by 77malibu77 Mon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm

i posted a whole bunch of cars like a 73 cutty, and a few el caminos and stuff where does this go?

i could have sworn it went to classifieds>for sale
they are from criagslist so i know it cant be under the ebay thread, and its definately not wanted so, does anyone know why blackchevelless deleted all of the cars i posted under for sale??????
its kind of irritating because he didnt even tell me why he deleted all of them just that they were in the wrong place?
rago? limey? can any of you help since you guys are BFFS
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

am i posting ads in the wrong place? Empty Re: am i posting ads in the wrong place?

Post by JB2wheeler Mon May 17, 2010 2:23 pm

Ebay and Craigslist are considered close to the same thing, even tho they are differant. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

am i posting ads in the wrong place? Empty Re: am i posting ads in the wrong place?

Post by 77malibu77 Mon May 17, 2010 2:38 pm

well what i am getting at is a bunch of other people post craigslist ads in the for sale and all of theres are still there
but mine completely dissappeared there not even under the ebay post
guess its cuz i own a stacked headlight car oh well
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Mon May 17, 2010 4:03 pm

No no no........ "For Sale" is for the owners to post their stuff. Some just link to their Ebay, Craigslist, RacingJunk, etc. posts for simplicity. Sometimes outrageously hideous cars get thrown into "Off Topic", but it has to be a real topic starter like the Monte Carlo with mud tires & gawdy paint scheme.

If you look under the classifieds "Ebay/Other" that's where they should be placed if you find something that's not yours. Also, a lot of ads get deleted once the link is no longer valid & I believe that whole section has an automatic delete when a thread hits X amount of days old.

It's not because you have stacked headlights, there are several quad cars running around here. That's just my way of razzing people. Very Happy
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down