G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Didn't forget you guys, parts to/from limeys joint.

+6
jonny o
jrsixx
moneypit73
coreys73chevelle
77malibu77
Lord Vader
10 posters

Go down

Didn't forget you guys, parts to/from limeys joint. Empty Didn't forget you guys, parts to/from limeys joint.

Post by jonny o Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:21 pm

I'm alive, if anyone but limey noticed I wasn't around.
Took me 16 tries to get my password right...

Limey, I'm driving your way with some wheels and tires and whatever other sh1t i think you might want. Leaving next thursday. Shoot me your number again and I'll see what else you might want.

Everyone else, I'm headed to limeys from Norwalk ohio if you need anything to go to him. 6 foot truck bed and enclosed trailer. If you can get it here I'll take it to him. Cost will be anywhere from a cup of coffee to a few bucks.

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Didn't forget you guys, parts to/from limeys joint. Empty Re: Didn't forget you guys, parts to/from limeys joint.

Post by Lord Vader Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:35 pm

From Norwalk to....... for us that don't know. Very Happy
Lord Vader
Lord Vader
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Didn't forget you guys, parts to/from limeys joint. Empty Re: Didn't forget you guys, parts to/from limeys joint.

Post by jonny o Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Can't remember exactly where he lives but the city I'm heading to is Byron Il.

Not really offering service to anywhere in between, mainly meant if you are selling or buying with him.

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:09 pm

i notced youve been gone a long time, but Limey hasnt been online for weeks his town is out of internet! just like on south park. lol
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Jonny O! Good to see you back. You owe us some pics after such a long vacation, LoL...... Still running those huge meats & open headers?

Bad news about Limey though. He hasn't been around for a while & not much of a way to contact him. Apparently all phone & internet service has been disconnected in his town??? JRsixx has been the only person able to contact him.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:11 pm

LoL I didn't see your post Corey. Yeah I bet by now he needs to see some of that stuff that Randy Marsh was watching. LMFAO!!!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:17 pm

yea lol his town is over logged. haha
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jonny o Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:35 pm

Holy Fu ck. Did he move from exacly a year ago? Guess i could just roll into his driveway with a trailerload of parts!
Well, I'll dig up some pics form you guys. Not much progress on the car lately. Mostly working on the new shop.
Oh... my girl and I did shoot a good series of photos a few nights ago...

Last edited by jonny o on Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : when I say fuck, I mean fuck. Not f***.)

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:07 pm

jonny o wrote:Did he move from exacly a year ago? Guess i could just roll into his driveway with a trailerload of parts!

Well actually....... I think he did move this last winter. PM JRsixx, dragons_lair, or 74442 for the new addy. Also Limey #1 is gone. He now switched over to the Oldsmobile camp.....

Yeah pics are always nice. My favorite one is still the overhead shot of your car parked on Beemer row. That's awesome. Thumbs up
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Rago wrote:My favorite one is still the overhead shot of your car parked on Beemer row. That's awesome. Thumbs up

id love to see this pic Basketball
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by jonny o Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:49 pm

77malibu77 wrote:
Rago wrote:My favorite one is still the overhead shot of your car parked on Beemer row. That's awesome. Thumbs up

id love to see this pic Basketball

It's all right here brother.

https://www.g3gm.com/off-topic-f12/from-ohio-to-lido-key-florida-t964.htm

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77malibu77 Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:56 pm

wow wish i was around when you were on that trip haha i live in orlando florida and that was around my birthday haha i had to change my background to this picture

Didn't forget you guys, parts to/from limeys joint. Img_0610
what year is your malibu 76 or 77?
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:26 pm

black soft 8's are really nice!
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moneypit73 Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:31 am

johnnie o you mad man!! good trip bro!!
moneypit73
moneypit73
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by jonny o Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks guys.
If anyone talks to the poor bastard tell him I'm in town this weekend. He knows where I'll be.

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jrsixx Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:21 pm

jonny o...and others who are interested. Limey's addy is
8364 N. Barker road
Byron,Illinois
I didn't get out there this past weekend, too much other stuff to take care of. if you see him, tell him to contact me please.

jrsixx
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by jonny o Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:54 am

Thanks dood.
Watch, when Limey comes back he's going to feel like his cheerleader girlfriend has been writing notes to the quarterback and left them all in his locker... with all of this writing about him.

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:55 am

Like this?

Didn't forget you guys, parts to/from limeys joint. Image.axd?picture=2009%2F9%2Ffat-steelers-fan

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 am

That's just wrong........ Barf
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:58 am

lol!

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:22 pm

that kinda looks like limey lol affraid Barf Shocked
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:40 pm

jonny o wrote:Thanks dood.
Watch, when Limey comes back he's going to feel like his cheerleader girlfriend has been writing notes to the quarterback and left them all in his locker... with all of this writing about him.

74MonteCarlo wrote:Like this?

Didn't forget you guys, parts to/from limeys joint. Image.axd?picture=2009%2F9%2Ffat-steelers-fan

dragons_lair59 wrote:that kinda looks like limey lol affraid Barf Shocked

I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO POST ANY CHEERLEADING PICS OF ME DAGNABIT LMAO ROFL Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down