Are you normal?

Go down

Are you normal?

Are you normal? I_vote_lcap8%Are you normal? I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Are you normal? I_vote_lcap25%Are you normal? I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Are you normal? I_vote_lcap67%Are you normal? I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]
 
Total Votes : 12
 

Are you normal? Empty Are you normal?

Post by JB2wheeler on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Another poll: Who, on here, thinks of himself/herself as normal? JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by The Dude on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Here you go JB, LoL!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by Limey SE on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:09 pm

define NORMAL first JB

___________________________________________
1977 Chevelle SE x2
One Mild original
one Wild NON original
Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 94

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by lars on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:32 pm

think of it like this, I am a nerd, who likes muscle cars, listens to rock and alternative (cough.rap/hip hop sucks..), and wears mostly black clothing. I am not normal and proud
lars
lars
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by Limey SE on Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:39 pm

lars wrote:think of it like this, I am a nerd, who likes muscle cars, listens to rock and alternative (cough.rap/hip hop sucks..), and wears mostly black clothing. I am not normal and proud

AH grasshopper you will fit right in LOL

___________________________________________
1977 Chevelle SE x2
One Mild original
one Wild NON original
Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 94

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by 77malibu77 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:48 pm

lars wrote:think of it like this, I am a nerd, who likes muscle cars, listens to rock and alternative (cough.rap/hip hop sucks..), and wears mostly black clothing. I am not normal and proud

your not alone i only have one white shirt and thats my dre shirt lol. i was once the same way i thought rap sucked but i found out about the older 90s rap which isnt overrated.
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by McCauley5983 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:55 pm

im normal everybody else is crazy Laughing
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by bigredlaguna on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:16 pm

I'm normal with 50% of the country and abnormal with the other half.
bigredlaguna
bigredlaguna
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 53

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by 74MonteCarlo on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:33 pm

I love anything old and love my old cars, but would take a new Challenger in a heart beat.

I love oldies/classic rock, Pink Floyd is the BEST. But I also love to rock out to Lady Gaga.

I am going to school for computers, but hate most technology out today.

I prefer a tube TV over a flat screen.

I'm 19 and have NEVER ONCE had one sip of alcohol, or done any type of drug/smoked anything.

You tell me, whether you think I am "normal" or not.

No offense will be taken.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by 77malibu77 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:45 pm

74MonteCarlo wrote:I love anything old and love my old cars, but would take a new Challenger in a heart beat.

I love oldies/classic rock, Pink Floyd is the BEST. But I also love to rock out to Lady Gaga.

I am going to school for computers, but hate most technology out today.

I prefer a tube TV over a flat screen.

I'm 19 and have NEVER ONCE had one sip of alcohol, or done any type of drug/smoked anything.

You tell me, whether you think I am "normal" or not.

No offense will be taken.

first off i dont even like this poll about being normal. everyone is normal to themselves but theres different perspectives.
love oldies/classic rock/ reggae/ rock/ and old school rap
dont really care about new technology, but cant stand all the computers involved with cars.
dont care about tv
and you have to at least be able to say youve smoked once or gotten drunk once but like i said different perspectives.
no your not normal but im not either and neither is anyone else on this forum or world. because no one is "perfect"

if we were talking about being "Average" then i would say yes you are just an average joe
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by 74MonteCarlo on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:48 pm

77malibu77 wrote:
74MonteCarlo wrote:I love anything old and love my old cars, but would take a new Challenger in a heart beat.

I love oldies/classic rock, Pink Floyd is the BEST. But I also love to rock out to Lady Gaga.

I am going to school for computers, but hate most technology out today.

I prefer a tube TV over a flat screen.

I'm 19 and have NEVER ONCE had one sip of alcohol, or done any type of drug/smoked anything.

You tell me, whether you think I am "normal" or not.

No offense will be taken.

first off i dont even like this poll about being normal. everyone is normal to themselves but theres different perspectives.
love oldies/classic rock/ reggae/ rock/ and old school rap
dont really care about new technology, but cant stand all the computers involved with cars.
dont care about tv
and you have to at least be able to say youve smoked once or gotten drunk once but like i said different perspectives.
no your not normal but im not either and neither is anyone else on this forum or world. because no one is "perfect"

if we were talking about being "Average" then i would say yes you are just an average joe

Couldn't have said it better myself, my friend...

There have been too many alcohol/drug related deaths in my family.
I don't want any part of it.
We just buried my 22 year old cousin.
He OD'ed on heroin.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by 77malibu77 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:52 pm

74MonteCarlo wrote:
77malibu77 wrote:
74MonteCarlo wrote:I love anything old and love my old cars, but would take a new Challenger in a heart beat.

I love oldies/classic rock, Pink Floyd is the BEST. But I also love to rock out to Lady Gaga.

I am going to school for computers, but hate most technology out today.

I prefer a tube TV over a flat screen.

I'm 19 and have NEVER ONCE had one sip of alcohol, or done any type of drug/smoked anything.

You tell me, whether you think I am "normal" or not.

No offense will be taken.

first off i dont even like this poll about being normal. everyone is normal to themselves but theres different perspectives.
love oldies/classic rock/ reggae/ rock/ and old school rap
dont really care about new technology, but cant stand all the computers involved with cars.
dont care about tv
and you have to at least be able to say youve smoked once or gotten drunk once but like i said different perspectives.
no your not normal but im not either and neither is anyone else on this forum or world. because no one is "perfect"

if we were talking about being "Average" then i would say yes you are just an average joe

Couldn't have said it better myself, my friend...

There have been too many alcohol/drug related deaths in my family.
I don't want any part of it.
We just buried my 22 year old cousin.
He OD'ed on heroin.

i understand what your saying, my family too is infested with alcoholics, i try not to drink alot but mainly just special occasions or as an activity when chillen with my friends. my uncle tried to strain mouthwash through bread for alcohol, i will never get that desperate.
77malibu77
77malibu77
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by Malicruiser on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:22 pm

lars wrote:think of it like this, I am a nerd, who likes muscle cars, listens to rock and alternative (cough.rap/hip hop sucks..), and wears mostly black clothing. I am not normal and proud
How about being a cowboy that now lives right outside of Fort Worth, loves muscle cars but doesn't like trucks, and hates Country music but loves Techno (yes I know I'm just waiting for the jokes from this one), alternative and industrial metal. I can't even let most of my family members know about my dislike for Jacked up 4x4's and Country because someone always tries to start a fight about it.
Malicruiser
Malicruiser
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by McCauley5983 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:54 pm

i have yet to see a jacked up 4x4 do 140mph safely Razz
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by badbiscayne66 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:27 pm

I LIKE JACKED UP 4X4 (HAVE GONE FASTER THAN WAS SAFE IN ONE)
LOVE COUNTRY
LOVE BIG TIRES HATE BIG WHEELS
NO TATTOOS
DONT KNOW IF NORMAL OR NOT Beer
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by HDHugger on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:54 pm

I am a female with custom Harley, a mean a$$ Chevelle, and 1 tattoo. I used to do crafts, then I installed windows and siding for years. I am only 5'2" and I dont take crap from anyone. I tell it like it is, always. Either I am fearless or stupid, I don't know. I am an accountant by day, a lighting designer and roadie some weekends, and an amateur photographer when I have the time. I have 2 classes left before I get my accounting degree. I don't have a ton of friends because I don't like to hear drama, I don't like to get involved with anyone's b.s. and I don't have the time. Am I normal? I don't even know what that means, but I feel normal, and I just like being me.

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by Limey SE on Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:57 pm

Thumbs up Clapp Thumbs up THE BEST ANSWER TO DATE ^^^^^^^ ABOVE ME

___________________________________________
1977 Chevelle SE x2
One Mild original
one Wild NON original
Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 94

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by badbiscayne66 on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm

HEEEEYYYYY!!!!! IM IN WI. KENOSHA!!
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by HDHugger on Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 pm

What the heck are you doing there? I remember back when Wisconsin had to buy electricity from Illinois, I wondered why they didn't just trade Kenosha for the power. Sounds like a good deal to me!

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Are you normal? Empty Re: Are you normal?

Post by knightfan26917 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 am

Heh ... I am definitely NOT normal....for SEVERAL reasons....lol.



Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic |* Chicagoland Meets, 2011?
MAYBE COMING SOON, RE-LAUNCHING IN MEMORY = http://thirdgenmontes.proboards.com/index.cgi
"Things don't look too familiar" ... Shelly West ... 'Jose Cuervo'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum