G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up

+8
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
74MonteCarlo
The Dude
74chick
ant7377
orange Juiced
BlackChevelleSS
lars
12 posters

Go down

you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up Empty you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up

Post by lars Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:44 pm

In the movie Cars. Yes the pixar, digital bs. movie. Has a 77 MonteCarlo in it. I just noticed, and looked it up,

you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up Darrel10

I am just happy that there was something in that movie that I could talk about other than the fact that it was a movie gauged for the younger age group. I have to say they did a good job choosing cars to be based off of
lars
lars
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up Empty Re: you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:58 pm

Dude, I f-ing LOVE that movie!!!!!!!!!!

I love Doc Hudson...the Hudson Hornet is one of my favorite cars ever produced.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up Empty Re: you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up

Post by Limey SE Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 pm

I have Cartrip, Andretti, Snot Rod, Luigi, Bob Cutlass, and many others LOL

you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up Dragonballzcentral_2128_1942201919you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up Dragonballzcentral_2130_946467980

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:30 am

I like the movie as well seen it like 20 times. When it came out I was driving an eclipse that was green and had a huge "supra" style wing on it. We named it wingo as in the movie. and to clear it up I only drove it because I was given the car and told to sell it, I had to pull the trans to install a rear main and drove it while I fixed the chevelle for a couple of weeks then sold it for next to nothing.

you might think I am 'young' for bringing this up SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by TWBouska AKA Wooderson Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:36 am

hhah bro i have the xbox 360 cars game
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
TWBouska AKA Wooderson
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:54 am

LOL i love that movie its one of my all time favorite. even the Mater's tall tails that the show on disney channel