G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG...Someone Put This Car Out Of It's Misery!

4 posters

Go down

OMG...Someone Put This Car Out Of It's Misery! Empty OMG...Someone Put This Car Out Of It's Misery!

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:38 pm

[img]http://i68.se[url=https://servimg.com/view/15485509/7]OMG...Someone Put This Car Out Of It's Misery! 77mont12rvimg.com/u/f68/15/48/55/09/77mont12.jpg[/img][/url]

Found this new arrival at one of my favorite haunts today. Sitting there...void of any remaining dignity. For those who live in the southern climes, this is what good 'ol Minnesota winters would do to these cars. But, even by our standards, this is a bit of a shock. And that bumper...it's not unbolted...it's rotted off. The trunk...almost completely rotted away. Same with the gas tank. Amazingly, I pulled an excellent pair of white door panels.
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

OMG...Someone Put This Car Out Of It's Misery! Empty Re: OMG...Someone Put This Car Out Of It's Misery!

Post by 74MonteCarlo Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:06 pm

I love Jesus that is the worst rot I have ever seen.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

OMG...Someone Put This Car Out Of It's Misery! Empty Re: OMG...Someone Put This Car Out Of It's Misery!

Post by JB2wheeler Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:10 pm

I have seen this before where someone will park a car halfway under a carport and the part sticking out is a lot worse han the part underneath. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by kojak Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:39 pm

that could have been saved
kojak
kojak
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:13 pm

uh...no...if you saw the underside, frame and passenger side, you'd have to start with the door panels I pulled and rebuild the car around them. Trust me, this is no carport rust issue. Our DOT's barrage of road salt/chemicals over the years takes vehicle rust to a whole new level!
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down