G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

though you guys might like this one.

Go down

though you guys might like this one. Empty though you guys might like this one.

Post by coreys73chevelle on Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:52 pm

I found a present a few days ago in my tire. a shot casing for a 357 sig.. lol i though i was #$% so i went to a tire shop to get it removed and patched but they pulled it out and it was fine, just has a lil circle there now! maybe i shouldnt go around with bullets in my truck? oh well.

[img]though you guys might like this one. 100_1510[/img]
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

though you guys might like this one. Empty Re: though you guys might like this one.

Post by Limey SE on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:05 pm

sweet dude the ? is why are you carrying that in your truck ??

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

though you guys might like this one. Empty Re: though you guys might like this one.

Post by coreys73chevelle on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Limey wrote:sweet dude the ? is why are you carrying that in your truck ??

i hunt. last time i went hunting i just didnt take all the bullets out. i had a few in the floor i dropped. theyre not live rounds though. although i have a few live round in my ashtray for my 300 win mag Very Happy plus it dosent help my dad threw a bunch of empty brass in the back seat last time we were shooting. lol

see i try to save all my brass casings for reloading or scrap metal
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:11 pm

right just razzin ya man, but I guess next question what the hel you huntin with a 357 LMAO wont be much good meat left from that shot

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle on Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Limey wrote:right just razzin ya man, but I guess next question what the hel you huntin with a 357 LMAO wont be much good meat left from that shot

actually i hunt with either a 300 win mag or 30-06 and have a 44 cal desert eagle or 454 casull for backup on bear/cougar. i hunt deer, elk, bear and cougar. the 357 was not a 357 magnum but a 357 SIG and was from my uncles handgun he got for concealed carry

357 sig is a mixture of a 10mm and 40 cal
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:35 am

What Limey? You never took down a squirrel with a .357? Shoot I had a nickel plated Ruger with a 6" barrel that would have been great hunting material. LMAO

Oh & concealed carry is an awesome thing. Guaranteed to drop the crime rates. Thumbs up
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down