G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy2bits

4 posters

Go down

Tommy2bits Empty Tommy2bits

Post by 2bits Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Just wanted to say hello from the A-body Showcase. Thanks for helping support the GM Abodies!

Tommy

My Projects Page
A-Body Showcase Founder
2bits
2bits
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Tommy2bits Empty Re: Tommy2bits

Post by BlackChevelleSS Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:34 am

you sure have had a cool fleet of cars, welcome to g3gm! Hope you enjoy the site

Tommy2bits SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by yogreasygramma Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:48 am

Tommy, welcome to this site. Thanks for coming over and representing your fine Montes!! I like your website as well. I've read a lot about Junkyard Molly, but this is the first time I got to see how in-depth a project it was. You certainly did rescue her from the grave!! Also, I like the picture of your little helper. Smile Nice Maiden poster too! I can understand why you wrote that Molly was "never for sale" but life happens... Sad ...didn't someone on the showcase say they had found it for sale again in another state? Was that ever confirmed? If you had a chance to buy it back, would you? I commend you for all the work you've done to save so many Montes!! Really impressive. By the way, do you have Hans' contact information? How's he coming with the 74 restoration?
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by JiMi_DRiX Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:51 pm

I remember when Tommy was building Molly. Its hard to realize how long its been since then now! Watching the progress of that build was awesome! Got me inspired to dive into mine a little more at the time!
JiMi_DRiX
JiMi_DRiX
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum