G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

had to post this in the right place

3 posters

Go down

had to post this in the right place Empty had to post this in the right place

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:44 pm

i dont ever want to get banned from here,so i needed to post this in another section b4 the topic police sent me to my room........

someone here (coughcough) is 300 lbs and looks just like his avatar Very Happy . he is like an A-body brother to me,but damn can you please get out from in front of the TV and get to work on something and stay on it for more than 3 months Laughing

on a serious note, i really hope you get your unicorn and treat her like you want to. Wink your screen name has stuck with you and lets get that lime green alien car together.

Thumbs up Beer Clapp GoFast happy bowtie had to post this in the right place 978692
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

had to post this in the right place Empty Re: had to post this in the right place

Post by Limey SE Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 pm

Thanks man I had it once remember then the barn collapse took it out .......

And I may end with a real good drag cutlass with a Lime Green Malibu powered baby the baby LT1 so we will Just see my man, I would rather have one car but if the Cutlass dont sell I will finish it, I mean it is so close ...... It would make a great drag car and I am only 5 minutes from track soooooooooo

and on a side note Brother I have went from 468 pounds to the healthy (cough cough ) 323 I am at now in 8 months so I am doing bad Just have to keep on it is all

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

had to post this in the right place Empty Re: had to post this in the right place

Post by The Dude Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:31 am

So anyways, does this mean you have an excuse to stop by & relax for a minute or is it gonna be a haul A$$ there & back kind of trip? I sure don't mind an excuse to smoke up some tenderloins & kick back a couple of beverages.

On a side note, man you better keep this next one. I'm getting a headache trying to keep up.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum