G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New video of my Monte Carlo(the Plymouth, too)

4 posters

G3GM :: Media :: Videos

Go down

New video of my Monte Carlo(the Plymouth, too) Empty New video of my Monte Carlo(the Plymouth, too)

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Side note: The fluid stains on the driveway and the muddy ruts in the lawn are NOT from me. They are all from the former P.O.S. tenants in the rental house that did that. Their P.O.S. cars leaked everything, everywhere, and because they were too damn lazy to shovel the snow, always drove on the lawn and made mud.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

New video of my Monte Carlo(the Plymouth, too) Empty Re: New video of my Monte Carlo(the Plymouth, too)

Post by Leike Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Looking good and sounds great, what kind of mufflers you have ?
Leike
Leike
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

New video of my Monte Carlo(the Plymouth, too) Empty Re: New video of my Monte Carlo(the Plymouth, too)

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks!

They are Flowmaster.

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:16 pm

both sound and look great dude and suks when renters dont care about the owners stuff like that that is gonna be hell to fix

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:28 pm

Thanks!

Wanna know the real kicker? They were family. TON of heavy family s#it happened. Needless to say, we are no longer on speaking terms with any of them. We have disowned them.

We are the poster family for the old saying "Never rent or sell anything to family". It WILL bite you in the @$$!!

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by abajc3 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:00 pm

hey i dig that throttle knob in the plymouth:) my old tractor has something similar:) you can use that as some kind of primitive cruise control:)

abajc3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by 74MonteCarlo Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Haha, yes you can! I do it all the time Smile

74MonteCarlo
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down