G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was someone looking for these trans am/grand national wheels

3 posters

Go down

was someone looking for these trans am/grand national wheels Empty was someone looking for these trans am/grand national wheels

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Thu May 19, 2011 5:50 pm

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/pts/2390319620.html

was someone looking for these trans am/grand national wheels Gn_ta_10
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

was someone looking for these trans am/grand national wheels Empty Re: was someone looking for these trans am/grand national wheels

Post by JB2wheeler Thu May 19, 2011 8:55 pm

I've been trying to sell a set of those for a while now. Mine are 5x5 bolt pattern those in the ad are probably 5x4.75. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

was someone looking for these trans am/grand national wheels Empty Re: was someone looking for these trans am/grand national wheels

Post by The Dude Fri May 20, 2011 9:20 am

I'd love to have a set but usually they are way too expensive. This set seems cheap enough though. I really wish there was a set of wheels like this made in 17" or 18" with deep dishes. Would look killer on our cars. Twisted Evil
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by JB2wheeler Fri May 20, 2011 9:56 am

Rago wrote:I'd love to have a set but usually they are way too expensive. This set seems cheap enough though. I really wish there was a set of wheels like this made in 17" or 18" with deep dishes. Would look killer on our cars. Twisted Evil
Year One has them, or a good copy. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri May 20, 2011 11:03 am

Yeah but they only have the stock 16" diameter. Only the snowflake & 5 spoke rally wheels are being made in 17". Sad

A +17" mesh wheel with 5x4.75 bolt pattern & the correct backspacing is impossible to find. Even harder trying to find some in 10" width. I have found the RPM 505 wheels, but I don't think you can get the right BS. Still not quite "meshy" enough either.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down