G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

posting for a local friend He is Chicago area and will ship Gbody dual crossmember

2 posters

Go down

posting for a local friend He is Chicago area and will ship Gbody dual crossmember Empty posting for a local friend He is Chicago area and will ship Gbody dual crossmember

Post by Limey SE Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:20 pm

I will stand behind this guy I have dealt with him and know him personally

http://gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30463

have a double hump xmember for a 200-4r trans, and a blue center console from a cutty.......the 200-4r xmember i bought and now dont need, im asking $100obo + shipping/gas money

posting for a local friend He is Chicago area and will ship Gbody dual crossmember L

the centerconsole was from a blue cutty, i took it apart and cleaned it the best i could. im asking $60obo +shipping/gas money

posting for a local friend He is Chicago area and will ship Gbody dual crossmember Lposting for a local friend He is Chicago area and will ship Gbody dual crossmember L

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

posting for a local friend He is Chicago area and will ship Gbody dual crossmember Empty Re: posting for a local friend He is Chicago area and will ship Gbody dual crossmember

Post by abajc3 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:30 pm

is that crossmember good for a th700 also? just asking, im flat broke anyhow scratch

abajc3
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down