G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOR those in Zainsville Ohio Area

Go down

FOR those in Zainsville Ohio Area  Empty FOR those in Zainsville Ohio Area

Post by Limey SE on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:37 am

Look out guys / guys in the area as I am sure you are aware .......... but the rest of the world here ya go

30 to 40 exotic animals escape after owner is found dead on Wildlife preserve most have been put down but news says 8 to 10 still at large

My question how does one person NON ZOO AFFILIATED have such a hoard of Bengal Tigers, Bears, Mountain Lions, and Wolves

Authorities in Ohio are warning residents to remain inside their houses after dozens of exotic animals had apparently broken free of an area wildlife farm and taken to the streets and highways. Police haven't said exactly which type of animals are on the loose, but the farm is home to such species as "lions, wolves, tigers, giraffes, camels and bears" reports the AP -- and police say that so far they've killed more than two dozen animals. Adding to the mysterious and troubling situation, investigators are reporting that the owner of the wildlife farm has been found dead on the property, and the animal enclosures appear to have been left open.

http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011...dlife-farm.php

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

FOR those in Zainsville Ohio Area  Empty Re: FOR those in Zainsville Ohio Area

Post by pila on Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:06 pm

That's quite disturbing. Maybe the powers that be will review the policies for folks having wild animals in captivity. I feel sorry for the animals as well as the population.....

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Glad I dont go there any more. Used to have to work in Columbus every other week. Guess I got out just in time.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down