G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well the Move got F***ED still here

+4
77mali
1973montec
Tom77
JB2wheeler
8 posters

Go down

Well the Move got F***ED still here  Empty Well the Move got F***ED still here

Post by Limey SE Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:08 pm

argggggg

Last edited by Limey SE on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Well the Move got F***ED still here  Empty Re: Well the Move got F***ED still here

Post by JB2wheeler Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Limey, we might have some interesting talks if you stop by my house. You're always welcome, alomg with any others passing thru. This old man is living a simple boring life now, with my health in the toilet and practically unable to do anything
anymore. I can still carry a good conversation, tho. JB
JB2wheeler
JB2wheeler
G3GM Fanatic
G3GM Fanatic

Street Cred : 28

Back to top Go down

Well the Move got F***ED still here  Empty Re: Well the Move got F***ED still here

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:10 am

Congrats
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:56 am

We'll be looking to camp in your yard on our next trip to Bristol.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:06 pm

Good Luck Limey, hope the move goes easy!
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973montec Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:12 am

Good luck dude
1973montec
1973montec
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 am

Well the Day is Upon us tonight will be Tennessee Bound YAY stressful days are soon behind us
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoMalibu Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:49 pm

Congrats Limey! Now you'll have to send me your address so I can donate? Smile
DiscoMalibu
DiscoMalibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:57 pm

well Boys and Girls after 4 failed attempts to make it to Tennessee, We will be looking for jobs here still In Illinois F**K ME anyways here we go......... First the trailer blew a tire not even 5 minutes into it LOL OK put on spare 2 miles later spare blows out WTF I know right.

So we leave trailer behind buddies shop, and pack tahoe full of stuff and head out we make it 196 miles and the Tahoe says screw you I quit, After an overnight stay the mechanic says he cant find nothing wrong with Tahoe So for Safetys sake we head back north to her moms place about 15 minutes from where we just moved from, one mile from where we she lives at Tahoe does same stuff .......

FAst forward a few days take to shop to put on diagnostics machine it comes back with a MAF sensor code and a code for O2 sensors <<-- ruled that last one out for it doesnt have Cats, so next guy says it is a fuel pump seen it many many times ........Ok call around fuel pump is 96 97 Tahoe Yukon Only great 189 plus tax. Am not going that route!

Ok fast forward again 5 days coming home from my moms place lights start to flicker ok great alternator is crapping out, Right ... Wrong put the Battery from the SE into the Tahoe have not had a problem in 9 days it has been in there, If I could have figured out two weeks ago it was the battery this would be coming from Tennessee and NOT Illinois .....

So with that said we now are looking for Employment here in Illinois and currently residing with Family wow that was long LOL
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:29 pm

Uggggggh...that's terrible! Sorry to hear that.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Dude, I'm sorry to here.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 77ElClassic Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 am

Wow, and I thought I had a rare couple weeks, but no comparison to that. So the move to Tennessee is completely out the window?

I am sorry to hear all that.
77ElClassic
77ElClassic
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 pm

yea the move is out till next year I have to get my 8 year old enrolled into school for she dont miss any of that ................
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoMalibu Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Jeez that's rough, sorry to hear that. I know how it goes though, my last few weeks have been an epic fail, one right after another. Mad
DiscoMalibu
DiscoMalibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down