G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone ever order from thepartsplaceinc?

+3
BicknellWelding
77ElClassic
pila
7 posters

Go down

Anyone ever order from thepartsplaceinc? Empty Anyone ever order from thepartsplaceinc?

Post by Trbulnc Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:28 am

They seem to have one of the biggest selections of parts for our cars. Anyone ever bought from them?

http://www.thepartsplaceinc.com/home.asp

Trbulnc
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever order from thepartsplaceinc? Empty Re: Anyone ever order from thepartsplaceinc?

Post by pila Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:59 pm

I bought a lot of parts from them, like my gas tank, windshield, and small parts, like the body mount bushings etc. They were great to deal with.

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever order from thepartsplaceinc? Empty Re: Anyone ever order from thepartsplaceinc?

Post by 77ElClassic Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:22 pm

I got quite a few body parts, i.e. tailgate cables, lock & light gaskets, etc. Great service.
77ElClassic
77ElClassic
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoMalibu Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Good to hear. I plan on buying the four speed conversion kit in a few weeks. Then I'll be slamming my Saginaw in my Malibu!

GoFast
DiscoMalibu
DiscoMalibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by BicknellWelding Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:26 pm

DiscoMalibu wrote:Good to hear. I plan on buying the four speed conversion kit in a few weeks. Then I'll be slamming my Saginaw in my Malibu!

GoFast

Let us know how that kit works out for you. I have been planning on buying it, when funds are there. Haven't seen anyone use it yet.
BicknellWelding
BicknellWelding
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DiscoMalibu Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:09 am

I certainly will. I have the clutch fork and the rods but the bellcrank I have is incorrect. Plus I need the pedals, so I figured I might as well get the kit. Trying to find everything piece by piece just seems like a pain. Plus I won't have to paint anything! Smile

Their kit does seem a bit pricy, but it'll be worth it in the end! Cool
DiscoMalibu
DiscoMalibu
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by HDHugger Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:41 am

Finally, a place that has the triangular seat belt guides! Thanks for sharing the link!

HDHugger
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Trbulnc Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Good to hear. Quite a few things on that site I need

Trbulnc
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:59 pm

I've never ordered from them, but I've heard a lot of good things about them. And ... they aren't far from me.

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 5 MCs + 1 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"The world rolls by a million miles away" __ James Taylor __ 'Our Town'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down