New G3 member - Just bought 73 Malibu

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New G3 member - Just bought 73 Malibu - Page 2 Empty Re: New G3 member - Just bought 73 Malibu

Post by Buzzman on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:35 am

Thanks gang,
I do plan on getting rid of those rims in exchange for either cragars or a set of rallys for the time being.

If anyone is interested in these rims n tires, let me know.

Buzzman
Buzzman
Buzzman
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

New G3 member - Just bought 73 Malibu - Page 2 Empty Re: New G3 member - Just bought 73 Malibu

Post by bigredlaguna on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:46 pm

Looks like the interior is in good shape. If there is no dry rotted plastic, then you are already ahead of the curve on fixing it up. Welcome, and nice find!
bigredlaguna
bigredlaguna
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 Buick Century on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Welcome.

Lot of great people here. Have learned so much about my '73 Century and my newest member of the vintage family, the '76 Monte Carlo I bought a week ago.

If I was closer, I would be very interested in the rally wheels for my MC. But I am in Chicago.
1973 Buick Century
1973 Buick Century
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzman on Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:19 pm

1973 Buick Century wrote:Welcome.

If I was closer, I would be very interested in the rally wheels for my MC. But I am in Chicago.

Well, if you're ever out this way, I'm in no hurry. You can have them

I have a Sportster that I'm turning into a bobber and I got the frame and engine parts all over one side of the garage so it's higher on the "get er dun" list right now.

I'll be doin stuff on the Chevelle that's either cheap or free until the Sportsters' done.

Buzzman
Buzzman
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 Buick Century on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:32 am

Buzzman wrote:
1973 Buick Century wrote:Welcome.

Well, if you're ever out this way, I'm in no hurry. You can have them

I have a Sportster that I'm turning into a bobber and I got the frame and engine parts all over one side of the garage so it's higher on the "get er dun" list right now.

I'll be doin stuff on the Chevelle that's either cheap or free until the Sportsters' done.

Man that is a great offer. Wish I was closer to CA, well heck any of the "dry" states for that matter!
1973 Buick Century
1973 Buick Century
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2