G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niece is on the way...

Go down

Niece is on the way... Empty Niece is on the way...

Post by knightfan26917 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Since late April when we first learned my sister is pregnant with their 2nd child, my nephew has been adamant that he is having a little sister. When asked if a baby brother was OK, he simply replied, "I'm having a little sister!"

Last week, my nephew's wishes were confirmed ... my little sister is having a girl! My niece should arrive in late November. My nephew is THRILLED!

Being an uncle the last 3+ years has been awesome. I originally honed my "corrupting skills" for friends' kids, but I've perfected them with my nephew. When I was in the hospital last week, he brought the "Monte Carlo" bear (that I bought him) to help me get out of the hospital quicker....

Cort | 38.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | "only child" 1979 Caprice Classic
CHD.MCs.CC + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
* roadsNwheels + CapriceClassicForum = http://rdwhl-capriceclassic.proboards.com/
"One more sad story's one more than I can stand" __ Anne Murray __ 'A Little Good News'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Niece is on the way... Empty Re: Niece is on the way...

Post by dragons_lair59 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:31 pm

congrats Cort!!!!

If life was fair I would have 150 G3's
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Managment
Managment

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:32 pm

Congrats buddy
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Yeah its great ! You gotta love those kids,I just came from visiting my nephew,6 month old on Friday,I see me and my brother in him right away.

Congrats on the new addition !
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum