G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires,

4 posters

Go down

Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires, Empty Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires,

Post by Jim_Rockford Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:11 am

so If you need some you can get em cheap. I got 4 215/65/15's for my s10 for 300 bucks, and paid 60 bucks shipping from Tire easy, tire rack only has 2 sizes left and they are in nevada....they wanted 100 bucks shipping, I like em so far, got em installed yesterday.
Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires, DSCN2636
Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires, DSCN2630
Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires, DSCN2634
Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires, DSCN2637
Jim_Rockford
Jim_Rockford
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires, Empty Re: Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires,

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:05 pm

that sucks cause i loved those tires when i had them on my g-body gp they have good hadling and where in my opinion awsome in rain even snow
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires, Empty Re: Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires,

Post by pila Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:20 am

As for shipping, Summit gets 8 bucks to ship a tire now. Their policy is free shipping, but a tire is 8 bucks. I bought five for my Malibu from them. I haven't used Firestone tires for years, since their problems with tires.

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:31 am

I hate my firehawk tires, I can blow them off at 70mph, but they sure have lasted longer than any other tire ive had on the chevelle, I still hate them no traction whats so ever.

Firestone discontinueing the INDY 500 line of tires, SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim_Rockford Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:17 pm

I find mine have good traction, seem like a pretty sticky street tire. Ride is smooth and so far I like em,far as the other exploder problems, You can blame that on Furd for recommending you inflate your tires on your 4,000 lb SUV to a measly 28 psi.
Jim_Rockford
Jim_Rockford
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down