G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California Dreamin' Cruise

Go down

California Dreamin' Cruise Empty California Dreamin' Cruise

Post by 442much Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Hello Oldsmobile enthusiasts,

My name is Ken Pilidis and I am President of the Northern Lights Oldsmobile Club based in Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada. Our club is planning a trip for May 2013 to the SW USA. You will find this flyer on the events page of our website at www.oldsclub.ca/events.asp

We will be travelling through your part of the country and would like to meet with you. If possible, would you tell us a few good places that we shouldn’t miss while visiting your area? The Southern California Chapter sent us some suggestions (thanks Mike). Hopefully, we can set up a meet and greet or a small show and shine for a few hours.

You’re welcome to drive along with us for as long as you wish. You can even follow us back to Canada for our 20th anniversary Rocket Roundup Oldsmobile show in the town of Olds, AB. on July 20th. Very Happy

Some other local clubs and people have shown interest in driving with us from Canada even though they are not in the club and drive other makes of cars; we chose to let them join us. We have limited non—Oldsmobiles to 1978 and older so we don’t get over run with newer Camaro’s, Mustangs and Challengers. Oldsmobiles have no year restriction.

We’re planning on leaving Alberta on May 11. Here's a brief excerpt. The first night we’ll sleep in British Columbia and cross the border into ID. We spend the second night in WA and head to OR on day 3 spending the night in Salem. Day 4 finds us overnight in Grant’s Pass, OR. Day 5 we’ll be in Leggett, CA. We’ll spend the night of the 17th in Cambria, CA. along the coast and then head to San Diego, up to Las Vegas into Arizona (Kingman & Route 66) on to the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, UT into Colorado, Wyoming, Montana and back into Alberta. The entire trip will take us 18 days however we’re planning on 20. The cruise will be the journey, not the destination. If you’d like to get together with us, please contact me. You can use the president’s email on our website. I’ll update those who are interested, and respond to this email. Hope we get a chance to meet. Smile

Thanks,

Ken Pilidis
President
Northern Lights Oldsmobile Club
www.oldsclub.ca
president@oldsclub.ca
442much
442much
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down