G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayers out to the Families of the injured in Boston !

+5
dynchel
driveit
Laguna Budman
ant7377
BicknellWelding
9 posters

Go down

Prayers out to the Families of the injured in Boston ! Empty Prayers out to the Families of the injured in Boston !

Post by Limey SE Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:10 pm

I am uphauled about this what else has to happen to the USA before we get back in the Control we used to be in, I am sick of this horrendous crap in this country and yet NOTHING is being done, Need to get these SOB's and start taking an Eye for an Eye

Prayers out to the Families of the injured in Boston ! 539612_10151374633061186_2139115351_n
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Prayers out to the Families of the injured in Boston ! Empty Re: Prayers out to the Families of the injured in Boston !

Post by Laguna Budman Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:42 pm

Very well said Dynchel, everything! Let's stop messin around with what's gonna hurt who's feelings and take a stand. I'm tired of these rut roh people and countries that try and push us around.
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Prayers out to the Families of the injured in Boston ! Empty Re: Prayers out to the Families of the injured in Boston !

Post by dynchel Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:51 pm

I'm glad you agreed with me. I though it was a little extreme and had second thoughts and decided to delete it. This is after all a automotive forum, not a political one.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Terrible what happened there. This world has gone crazy, political or not I dont care, but obviously you dont need a gun to harm and kill people.
Pray for those people if you pray. It will stick with them for a long time.

We have members here that live in MA I hope they are ok.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by BicknellWelding Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Wish I got a chance to read it. Its too bad ,that if they catch whose responsible, they'll just get prison time. Because putting them to death for killing an 8 year old would be cruel and unusual punishment. As long as there's no question about the guilty, I'm all for "eye for an eye". Ive never understood people who forgive their loved ones murderers. Hang em high. People need to fear the consequences. Im also a MA resident, just north of boston. I haven't noticed if 77mali (Paul) has checked in tonight. Not sure how many of us are on the eastern part of the state.
BicknellWelding
BicknellWelding
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:22 pm

If I could repost it I would.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:31 pm

I emailed Paul,told him to check in.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Laguna Budman Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Sorry Dynchel I've been on this site a long time and still don't know how to quote. Computer dumb I guess. I noticed you deleted it while I was posting a reply, but what you said hit the nail on the head.
Laguna Budman
Laguna Budman
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:22 pm

[quote="Laguna Budman"]Sorry Dynchel I've been on this site a long time and still don't know how to quote. Computer dumb I guess. I noticed you deleted it while I was posting a reply, but what you said hit the nail on the head.[/quote
I wish you could retrieve that post. I think you were the only one who got to read it, unfortunatey I chickened out and deleted it thinking it would be poorly received. I still wouldn't change any content, since I truly feel a certain way.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:25 am

We're all good here guys- thanks.

B-town is tough & resilient. I'm angry but mostly sad about the loss of innocent lives. Let's see where this leads over the next few days- we can all presume who or what is behind it but until we get all the facts, just pray for those who's lives have been lost and changed for the worse.

77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by driveit Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:50 am

I will be praying. Sometimes the best thing that we can do is pray. It says in the Bible that vengeance is God's and everyone will reap what they sew. Prayer can be the best medicine and the best punishment.
driveit
driveit
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:49 pm

If you have been keeping abreast of this story- it's been difficult to follow today & get the truth. They're having a big presser later but they have footage of the culprit though a dept. store camera from across the street.

This person might already be in custody- but authorities have not yet confirmed this- in fact they've denied it.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:53 pm

What's sad is that someone had a post on fb about a supposed little girl who was in the marathon running for sandyhook had died but was a load of b.s.
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:16 am

Does anybody find it strange a fertilizer plant in Waco Texas explodes one day shy of the 20ith anniversary of the David korish incident? I think we are under attack, a smaller scale than 9/11, but there is still something bad happening. Please pray for america. John m.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:30 am

And chemical found in mail just not anthrax hmmmm
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:38 pm

FBI looking for two suspects in Marathon case. Pics & a video are posted on fbi.gov homepage. Help catch these cowards if you can.

The situation in TX is absolutely awful. I had no idea it happened on the Waco anniversary. Does make you wonder with everything going on at once.

77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:15 pm

Definitely frightening & devastating situations in both Boston and TX.

Thoughts/prayers for those affected.....

Cort | 39.m.IL | pigValve + paceMaker + cowValve | 2 MCs + '79 & '89 Caprice Classics
CHD.cars + RoadTrips.hobbies.RadioShows.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
OLD CARS, STRONG HEARTS = https://www.facebook.com/OldCarsStrongHearts
"How do we explain something that took us by surprise?" __ Richard Marx __ 'Hold Onto The Nights'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:37 pm

2nd suspect is found hiding in a boat in a backyard in Watertown, MA.

There were about 20-30 shots fired & so far the suspect is still alive and moving. State Police brought in a "Bomb-bot". It'll be a miracle if he lives. Don't think anyone is in a rush to get him into an ambulance & he may have IED's strapped to himself.

Here's a link to live coverage.
http://www.myfoxboston.com/category/262392/boston-marathon

Suspect #1 was killed by an explosion (bomb strapped to his own torso) resulting from a fire-fight with police very early this morning. The perps were bothers aged 26 & 19 who came to the US from Chechnya 10 or 11 years ago. I'm hoping for more "poetic justice".
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dragons_lair59 Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Got the other sob and not dead
dragons_lair59
dragons_lair59
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:46 pm

We're getting back to normalcy here quickly. David Ortiz summed up how most Bostonian's feel today- enjoy.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:25 pm

yours was deleted due to MLB rights infringement GOD BLESS BIG PAPI

Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:29 pm

SERIOUSLY? MLB can kiss my ARSE. Corporate bastards.

Thank goodness for DVR & Tevo.

77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down