G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts

+5
jonny o
Hydro King
badbiscayne66
IndyG3
coreys73chevelle
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ok another poll question better food this time LOL

Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:30 am

RAGO POLL HAS BEEN ADDED FOR 10 DAYS, but for the price i changed my vote to yes that way even if you change your mind on them you still come out ahead

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 Empty Re: Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts

Post by IndyG3 Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:32 am

So...
How come "buy bacon instead" wasn't an option in the poll??? Laughing
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:34 am

uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oookkkkkkk

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by coreys73chevelle Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:34 am

get them, put them on it and if you dont like them make a little profit
coreys73chevelle
coreys73chevelle
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:37 am

Very nice! Thanks, that made my day! Cool
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:46 am

"BUY BACONA AND BIGGER RING FOR NEW WIFEY" LMAO! Ya'll are too funny. I already got her a platinum ring with almost 2ct. worth of diamonds, so a bigger ring is out... Maybe that's why we're broke scratch

I could go for some bacon right about now though.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Street Cred : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by corvette_jeff Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:11 am

Now you guys got me wanting to run to walmart to buty some bacon to cook Very Happy
corvette_jeff
corvette_jeff
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:28 am

damn bacon sounds goood!!!!!!!!

Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun May 03, 2009 10:50 am

Wow, it looks like people want me to fry up some bacon? Hmmm...........
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by badbiscayne66 Sun May 03, 2009 12:40 pm

I lve the wheels but voted for bacon hahaha
badbiscayne66
badbiscayne66
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by corvette_jeff Sun May 03, 2009 7:19 pm

Rago wrote:Wow, it looks like people want me to fry up some bacon? Hmmm...........

Hey when food comes into play, ill always choose food Very Happy
corvette_jeff
corvette_jeff
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Sun May 03, 2009 11:16 pm

Where is the bacon?
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by jonny o Fri May 08, 2009 12:14 am

As I'm working on my rolling trim, I'll have a 15 inch set of Keystone Ralleyes with rolling Dunlop GTQ's.
225 60 15
Letters are out.
Tread is good, but definitely not like new. Drive for a summer or 2 depending on burnouts.
They are washered multilugs.
Chrome is good, not show car quality, but good for drivers.

Oh yeah... shipping from Ohio you ask... I'll be driving to Tulsa for the IHRA National event shortly.

Let me know if you want some pics and I'll shoot some tomorrow. And screw you, now I am hungry.

Photobucket

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri May 08, 2009 12:56 am

i would be interested in them rims tires and maybe bring me a laguna snout from ohio also ?? LOL

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackChevelleSS Fri May 08, 2009 1:03 am

How much, I can meet ya at TRP lol

Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Fri May 08, 2009 1:16 am

called first bro
LMAO

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by jonny o Fri May 08, 2009 9:40 am

Rago has dibs... I feel his pain for not buying those thrusts... they are really sweet wheels for a little modified or traditional cruiser. If he's interested that is...

Well, since this isn't a selling page, anybody interested, shoot me a PM. Know that I still haven't figured out size for my new feet, so it could be a little while.

Anybody have one of those cool measuring devices that bolts on and rotates for clearances?

And Limey, I have an event at Byron Dragway on June 19th if you end up with these, or need something else from OH.
My final answer on the those 14 inch wheels... only if you can slam enough rubber on them to fill up the fenders... in that case maybe a Goodyear Eagle GTII that's kinda made for a light truck and will have enough sidewall stability being that tall.

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Fri May 08, 2009 10:47 am

PM sent...
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Hydro King Fri May 08, 2009 10:54 am

BUY SOME BACON TO FRY UP!!
Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 Baconcookin
Hydro King
Hydro King
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed May 20, 2009 11:03 am

Well, I still haven't gotten a reply back from Jonny O on those rims, so Limey if you want them go for it. That sucks cause I liked em. On another note, I picked up those Torq Flites last night. Unfortunately they are Keystone Magflites. Same looks, different brand. These are a 2 piece wheel, aluminum outer & center with a steel inner. Man they are filthy, but still worth trading the tool box for. The guy ended up being pretty cool & has a 70 SS convertible! We talked cars for a good hour or two & now I got one more set of eyes looking out for some A-body parts. All in all it turned out OK.

So now I've got some refurbishing to do, but Limey can you change the poll or do I need to start a new thread? I'm wondering if the spokes should remain black, or if I should go all cast no paint, or gunmetal? I will probably polish the lip so I can clean up some of the scratches, the caps are chrome, & the steel part in back will be done in either black or gunmetal depending on how I go with the spokes.

Opinions?
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by jonny o Wed May 20, 2009 3:47 pm

Sorry duder... I was under the impression that you weren't in the spending mood, and I'm not going to have mine off the car for at least another week and a half. After that I'll take some pics, do some homework and get you a price either way. Sorry if I felt like I was leaving you hanging. I'll double check my pms and make sure I didn't miss anything.

jonny o
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Wed May 20, 2009 6:10 pm

OK man no prob. I just figured you hadn't been on or decided to keep them.

Found a small cut on one of the rims, It's not affecting anything but asthetics though. I might go ahead & clean them up to sell, 14s are looking small for my taste. Especially when I lift the rear about an inch or two!
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by corvette_jeff Wed May 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Its not up there, but they would look pretty cool with a deep shiny black on the spokes and a cast look lip Smile thats my opinion.
corvette_jeff
corvette_jeff
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:22 am

It's been a while since I cleaned these wheels up, but I'm pretty lazy. Anyways, here's a crappy pic of one of the wheels.

Thoughts on Original Torq Thrusts - Page 2 09610

If they were 15s, they would be going on the Bu. I think I'm gonna sell them. Anyone wanna tell me a price I should start at? I got a number in my head, but I just want to see what others think. BTW, all 4 tires are shot, they are all in about the same condition other than one has some scratches I couldn't clean up, & they are 14" Keystones for those of you just tuning in.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dude Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:23 am

Don't mind the date, I just took that pic an hour ago.
The Dude
The Dude
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next