G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chevy talk

3 posters

Go down

chevy talk Empty chevy talk

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:00 am

so i went on there today to see what was in the sections. what to my wondering eyes should appear? a picture of my engine bay from when i bought the car in 2002  scratch 

kinda thought it was cool to see. (boy did it look awfull)
http://www.chevytalk.org/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/297755/
chevy talk Dscn1110
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

chevy talk Empty Re: chevy talk

Post by ant7377 Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Mine looked like that too when I first got it. All winter the following year I worked on it. Now I think soon Im going to have to do it agian. I had more time 13 yrs ago then i di now. Im going to have to start in October to get it all painted and back together.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:35 pm

1973 454 MONTE wrote:so i went on there today to see what was in the sections. what to my wondering eyes should appear? a picture of my engine bay from when i bought the car in 2002  scratch 

kinda thought it was cool to see. (boy did it look awfull)
http://www.chevytalk.org/fusionbb/showtopic.php?tid/297755/
chevy talk Dscn1110
at least it was unmolested and intact. Mine had a junkyard 4bbl intake and q-jet. The egr was there but not hooked up, someone had painted the rusty grease covered valve covers chevy orange. It had a stupid 6 inch diameter air filter that looked like the chrome had been polished with steel wool. And lastly it had air horns mounted to the inner fenderwell. I never even took photos of it in that condition.
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down