G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

out with the buckets in with the bench

+3
pila
77mali
Joe73
7 posters

Go down

out with the buckets in with the bench Empty out with the buckets in with the bench

Post by McCauley5983 Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Found factory correct 73 bench with original 73 seatbelts don't know what kind of upholstery to do a lot of people think I'm crazy but for as much as I drive the dang thing just figure it's easier putting it back to original since I got the right parts. Plus I like the idea of a bench seat and 4 speed I'll get pics up when I pick up the seat
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

out with the buckets in with the bench Empty Re: out with the buckets in with the bench

Post by Joe73 Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:08 pm

I can say that if your a big guy, a bench seat is tighter to fit in than the swivel buckets. My SS is a factory 4speed with bench but it has swivel buckets in it now. But I still have the original bench for it.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

out with the buckets in with the bench Empty Re: out with the buckets in with the bench

Post by 77mali Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:37 pm

Bench + 4 speed= happiness.  You can sit your gal right up close if she rides a little side saddle :-)
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by pila Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:09 pm

After a Firebird and a Camaro with buckets, I like a bench better, but it's all a matter of taste I suppose...

pila
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:18 pm

I guess I'll find out shortly kinda excited to get back seatbelts
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by 1973 454 MONTE Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:24 am

i think theres more leg room with the buckets.
1973 454 MONTE
1973 454 MONTE
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:51 am

My passenger side swivel seems a bit too close to the dash for larger people, I have seen extender track brackets for 69 Camaros, to put the seat farther back do they make them for G3 swivels?? Hey Billyray, are you out and about on Saturday nite? I'd like to see your car sometime. I though I might go by the Glendale cruise this week or something, just wondering.
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:01 am

Ya I'll shoot up to k mart when I get off work tomorrow been awhile since I've been there been so busy just about lost my head last week
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:02 am

Is cruise on Glendale tomorrow?
McCauley5983
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruisr Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Dammit! looks like I'll be missing another Glendale cruise night! One of these days I'll get my head on straight!!
Bruisr
Bruisr
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Pontichev327 Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:37 pm

`Got home late, looks like I am missing it too.
Pontichev327
Pontichev327
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down