G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dont Usually post this Kinda Stuff But Please Comment you Will !

+4
77mali
ant7377
Joe73
Limey SE
8 posters

Go down

Dont Usually post this Kinda Stuff But Please Comment you Will ! Empty Dont Usually post this Kinda Stuff But Please Comment you Will !

Post by Limey SE Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:54 am

This Little girl could have been your Niece, Sister or your Kids best friend this just Sickens me R.I.P. Haley Owens you are in Gods Hands now, This just really got to me having a 10 year old, please keep yours safe and sound don't take your eyes off for even a second !

Show your Support I will be !

Dont Usually post this Kinda Stuff But Please Comment you Will ! 1781970_511580782295410_577092718_n
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Dont Usually post this Kinda Stuff But Please Comment you Will ! Empty Re: Dont Usually post this Kinda Stuff But Please Comment you Will !

Post by dynchel Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:53 am

What happened to herĀ Question
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Dont Usually post this Kinda Stuff But Please Comment you Will ! Empty Re: Dont Usually post this Kinda Stuff But Please Comment you Will !

Post by Joe73 Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:25 am

That would be great to honor her. Here in Mahopac, NY, the schools are wearing pink also on this friday for Denise Polinski. She is a mom who worked as a teachers assistant in the elementary and middle school. We are also wearing pink this friday.
Joe73
Joe73
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:34 am

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/football-coach-charged-in-missouri-girls-death

So sad to hear.
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ant7377 Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:27 pm

Terrible! Hang that SOB! I swear I think the whole world has gone nuts.Every day you here some kind of story like this.
ant7377
ant7377
G3GM Addict
G3GM Addict

Street Cred : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by 77mali Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:36 pm

I agree...upon conviction- hang em high or maybe a nice 45 cal to the temporal lobe at close range. No plea deal either. Scum like that deserve to reap what they sew.
77mali
77mali
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinomyte Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:23 am

That just makes my stomach turn.

Dinomyte
Dinomyte
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by dynchel Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:19 am

ant7377 wrote:Terrible! Hang that SOB! I swear I think the whole world has gone nuts.Every day you here some kind of story like this.
The gallows used to be right outside the court house....git r done
dynchel
dynchel
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:43 am

Why waiste the money for the trial. Just take him out back of the police station and let him die of lead poisoning!
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 am

The police ruled it an accident. He fell down an elevator shaft.

Onto some bullets.
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down