I'm new and looking for help where i can get it!!!

Go down

I'm new and looking for help where i can get it!!! Empty I'm new and looking for help where i can get it!!!

Post by redrocket509 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:09 am

Hi everyone!!! I am new to this site but definitely not new to the scene. I have a 77 cutlass that i am working on turning into an old school stock car tribute. I know there are a lot of guys out there that have been working with these cars long before i started so i am looking for some good resources on parts. What I am really looking for is the quarter window louvers used on the chevelle lagunas. If you have some or know of some let me know. All i ask for is some that are 100% there. dont care color, minor damage may be able to work with. Email pics and asking price. When its done i want it to be a mean and nasty daily driver that draws eyes where ever it goes. Hope to hear from anyone with any good advice or sources.

Later

AJ

redrocket509
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

I'm new and looking for help where i can get it!!! Empty Re: I'm new and looking for help where i can get it!!!

Post by Limey SE on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:20 am

Well first of all AJ welcome to the site ...........and good luck in your search for the window louvers they are out there just have to search for them....... welocme aboard and post up some pics of your project !!!

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 92

Back to top Go down

I'm new and looking for help where i can get it!!! Empty Re: I'm new and looking for help where i can get it!!!

Post by Roadcaptain S3 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:59 am

Welcome-Not enough cutlasses or buicks in the world-glad to see another one! PICTURES PICTURES
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum