G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay went to

Go down

Yay went to  Empty Yay went to

Post by Limey SE Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:06 pm

Well went to Jefferson Car Show / Swap Meet today Courtesy of my Beautiful fiancé Melinda, Thank you for making this such a great day for our Family these were all the Pics I have because my stupid ness forgot to charge the Phone on the hour and 15 minute drive LMAO anyway Got the Valve Covers I have been searching for, for 6 months or so, Guy wanted 10 bucks fiancé gave him a $20 and he said he ran out change and vendors around him didn't either soHe said give him all the $1 bills I had in my front Pocket HHAAA I only had four $1 bills LMAO Winner LOL And got to meet a guy been slinging Parts back and forth for years FInally got to put a face to the voice even after picking up stuff from his House LOL Tom Shaw,  I tell you what his White 74 Laguna looks a lot better in person, And one day Joe we will meet after a few years as well ( maybe when you give up the swivels) Will let you know when I install them springs, and as you will let me know when you wanna part with them Swivels LOL

OH YEA I forgot to add ONE important detail the SE will now be sporting a front spoiler ( not original ) hell no one has ever seen what the original one was so I am going with it and gained a hole for driving lights in it as well !! this is what it will look like Tom was nice to grab some pics for me

Yay went to  09271410

Yay went to  14098510

Yay went to  14098511
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum