G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please keep your prayers for hydroqueen/salaura

+5
Limey SE
IndyG3
yogreasygramma
BlackChevelleSS
JasonZ
9 posters

Go down

Please keep your prayers for hydroqueen/salaura Empty Please keep your prayers for hydroqueen/salaura

Post by JasonZ Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:12 am

Chris/Hydroking was fatally killed in a gun fight at his shop. Details are not being told as of now and investigations are in place.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/19877237/detail.html

Police Hunt Suspects In Castro Valley Shooting

Posted: 11:24 pm PDT June 26, 2009Updated: 12:39 am PDT June 27, 2009
Castro Valley -- A 31-year-old Castro Valley business owner was fatally shot inside his hydroponics equipment store Friday afternoon, an Alameda County sheriff's sergeant said.

Deputies responded to Alameda County Hydroponics at 20910 Redwood Road at about 2:45 p.m. on reports of shots fired and found the store's owner, a Castro Valley man, suffering a gunshot wound, Sgt. Ray Kelly said.

The victim was taken to a local hospital where he died.

"At this point it appears two male suspects ... entered the business about the time of the shooting, there was some type of altercation inside and the proprietor of the business was fatally wounded by gunfire," Kelly said.

The motive of the shooting is under investigation.

"We're interviewing several witnesses and trying to figure out what happened exactly and why this happened," Kelly said.

The two male suspects fled the scene of the shooting on foot.

Kelly said deputies responded to a separate incident at about 5:15 p.m., a home-invasion robbery a couple miles away from the hydroponics store.

Three males entered a Castro Valley home, tied up the victims and stole a large amount of marijuana as well as the victims' vehicle, Kelly said.

Deputies spotted the vehicle and pursued it into San Leandro where it crashed. The driver of the vehicle was arrested following a foot pursuit, but the passenger got into the driver's seat and drove the vehicle into Oakland, where it crashed again.

That suspect was then arrested in Oakland, Kelly said. The third suspect in the home-invasion robbery remains at large.

Authorities recovered a gun that was thrown out the window of the car during the pursuit, Kelly said.

Investigators are working to determine if there is any connection between the homicide and the robbery.

"At this time...we're looking to see if there's similarities in the case," Kelly said.
JasonZ
JasonZ
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Please keep your prayers for hydroqueen/salaura Empty Re: Please keep your prayers for hydroqueen/salaura

Post by BlackChevelleSS Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:42 am

Thank You Jason for informing us.
RIP Chris, you will be remembered and it wont be the same around here without you!
Salaura if you need anything just let us know!

Please keep your prayers for hydroqueen/salaura SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Please keep your prayers for hydroqueen/salaura Empty Re: Please keep your prayers for hydroqueen/salaura

Post by yogreasygramma Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:38 am

RIP, Hydro. I'm really sorry to read about this. Of course HydroQueen will be in our prayers and the rest of the family. No
yogreasygramma
yogreasygramma
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by IndyG3 Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:57 am

They'll be in my thoughts... Crying or Very sad
IndyG3
IndyG3
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:38 am

I AM DEEPLY SADDEND BY THIS NEWS ........CHRIS WAS A VERY GOOD FRIEND AND ALWAYS A SMART BUTT BUT I HAD GREAT RESPECT FOR HIM, AND WHAT HE WAS ABOUT !!! SALAURA ( AKA MRS HYDROKING)I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS !!! WOW I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS MAN ...........

CHRIS REST IN PEACE BROTHER WE HAD A ALOT OF GREAT CONVERSATIONS AND YOU WILL BE SEVERELY MISSED ALOT

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Blonde Angel Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:22 pm

thank you for all your support and prayers. I didn't post a topic until this morning. The last couple of days have been very hectic and difficult for his son and I.
Blonde Angel
Blonde Angel
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by orange Juiced Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:19 pm

RIP Chris- I can't believe this has happen to you guys. You and your family will be in my prayers. My God Bless u Salaura, and your son. Please let us know if u need anything from us.
orange Juiced
orange Juiced
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Roadcaptain S3 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Crying or Very sad
Roadcaptain S3
Roadcaptain S3
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by knightfan26917 Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:56 pm

Oh my goodness.........what news to read. Very sorry; thoughts/prayers en route to Chris' family and friends.......

Sad

Cort | 35swm | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker ...Chitown #2 = 07/25/09
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My time here is over" ... Patty Loveless ... 'How Can I Help You Say Goodbye?'
knightfan26917
knightfan26917
G3GM Senior Member
G3GM Senior Member

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down