G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who all rides motorcycles?

4 posters

Go down

Who all rides motorcycles? Empty Who all rides motorcycles?

Post by BlackChevelleSS Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:07 am

The season is upon us and I know everyone is itchin to get on and cruise around. If you got a pic post em up.

Heres mine, its a 95 Honda Shadow VLX. Cobra Slash cuts, 5.5" forward extensions, Custom side mount for the tag, Original paint and its Paragon Purple Pearl.
This pic is before winter. During its stay in storage I installed a new seat thats a smooth one Piece instead of the 2 piece pillow top with buttons like in this pic.

Who all rides motorcycles? Imag0210

Who all rides motorcycles? SIG2
BlackChevelleSS
BlackChevelleSS
Management
Management

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Who all rides motorcycles? Empty Re: Who all rides motorcycles?

Post by cees klumper Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:57 pm

Posting pics is too much hassle for me, but I have two supermotos (a Husqvarna 510 SMR and a Husaberg 550). My daily transportation is a Honda motorscooter, 300 SHi which is economical, fast and free parking everywhere including at the airport (which is where I will be tomorrow morning).

Who all rides motorcycles? Smr%20510Who all rides motorcycles? Th?&id=HN.608027521188892033&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Who all rides motorcycles? Th?&id=HN.608048437674183778&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Limey Added pics for you.
cees klumper
cees klumper
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom77 Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:18 pm

Who all rides motorcycles? Side10
Who all rides motorcycles? Front10
Who all rides motorcycles? Back10

2007 Honda VTX 1300 owned since new. Same painter as the car. (as if you couldnt tell LOL)
Tom77
Tom77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by bitterfitter Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:02 pm

Even though I still have my license; I have not been able to bring myself to get back on a street bike for a few years now. I see people driving everyday that scare me in my full size truck. I thought about getting another bike this year but we will see. I would probably get a Honda Magna. That was the last bike I had and it was the best of all my bikes so far. I used to love taking my old GPZ1100 out for a spin but it got to be too much for me.
I do still ride off road. I have an excellent condition, all original 1989 YZ250 that I use in the fields. I will soon be restoring this bike to original condition and hanging it in my garage. I will probably get a newer motocross bike to beat on when I do that .

bitterfitter
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down