Post by dine73ss on Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:56 pm

dine73ss
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: FOR SALE 1973 Chevelle Malibu Wagon. Atlanta, GA

Post by Damon23 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:11 pm

I've seen in in person at caffeine & octane and it looks better in person. The price has come down in the last couple weeks. Personally if I had the money I would have paid the $18.5 it was listed at a while ago. Very clean car with great curb appeal. Hopefully it goes to a good home, or I win the lottery, either way.

Damon23
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Podor on Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:50 am

I love the G3 Chevelles as much as anyone on this site, but that is crazy money. If it was a reall SS wagon, maybe. Or a nice motor swap or something. I hope it sells for that so our cars' value will go up.
Podor
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by dine73ss on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:35 am

Its the first cloned one done very well. I never thought to ever see one. It definitely would bring conversation at any show. It will probably make it in a magazine before i ever get my red one to a super chevy show or hot rod power tour.
dine73ss
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Podor on Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:16 am

Price went up with the wheels.
https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2017/06/15/hemmings-find-of-the-day-1973-chevrolet-chevelle-malibu-station-wagon/

It's a great looking car for sure. I guess I would feel better with the price if it had the full gages or at least a 4bbl carb, probably a big block for that kind of money. Badges and paint are easy. Once again, the more the price goes up on these cars the better for us.
Podor
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hs1973 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:39 pm

I really dont like Prices going up. Cause that makes it harder for us to find and buy these fantastisc g3s. If Prices rice it only means that collectors are going to buy all the Nice ones and make Prices even higher, that again makes it harder for us average joes buying a Nice 3G. So i hope they never get popular so there is more cars for us to enjoy.
Hs1973
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by McCauley5983 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:06 pm

It's inevitable
McCauley5983
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Hs1973 wrote:I really dont like Prices going up. Cause that makes it harder for us to find and buy these fantastisc g3s. If Prices rice it only means that collectors are going to buy all the Nice ones and make Prices even higher, that again makes it harder for us average joes buying a Nice 3G. So i hope they never get popular so there is more cars for us to enjoy.

Yes, but there's also an upside to it: when aftermarket manufacturers start to see dollar signs associated with these cars, they'll start producing/repopping stuff for them and it gets easier for us to find parts.
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top