El Camino/Chevelle Interior Trim For Sale

Go down

El Camino/Chevelle Interior Trim For Sale

Post by Mcarlo77 on Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:06 pm

These pcs were removed from a '75 Elkie...but, are correct for '73-'75.  Some pcs also fit other '73-'77 "A' bodies. They are Black in color.

For the uninformed, the upper windshield headliner trim will fit all GM '73-'77 "A" body 2-dr coupes.  The "A" pillar trims w/short extensions will fit '73 all GM "A" body 2-dr coupes, also.  Of course, the "A" pillar trims by themselves will fit any GM '73-'77 "A" body 2-dr coupe and I would be willing to separate them from the short extensions if someone is interested.

These pcs are as nice looking and solid as they come used...with the following exception:
- The RH rear upper pillar trim had a dry "cuff" at the bottom (you could scratch it with your fingernail).  I took the liberty to lightly sand it down and applied a coat of SEM 15243 (Black Satin) to see how it would appear.  I think it now looks very presentable.  There is a split at the outer corner (see 2nd photo to the right of my fingertip) that I didn't repair beforehand.  That can be filled from behind if desired.

- Windshield headliner trim @ $25
- Rear window headliner trim @ $25
- "A" Pillar trim w/short extension @ $25/ea.
- Rear upper pillar trim @ $40/ea.

Shipping is NOT included in above prices.  That will be calculated once it is known which pcs will be shipping to any particular address.
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 66

Back to top Go down

Re: El Camino/Chevelle Interior Trim For Sale

Post by Mcarlo77 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:24 pm

bump...

Going to e-Bay if nobody is interested.
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by g3chevy on Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:03 pm

Send a PM to crice63. He was looking for a set a while back.
g3chevy
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down