G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help need only a couple parts to finish my 76 chevelle

3 posters

Go down

Please help need only a couple parts to finish my 76 chevelle Empty Please help need only a couple parts to finish my 76 chevelle

Post by 76 malibu mike Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:08 pm

Hello everybody, I`m in need of a driver side window louver for my 76 chevelle, and also the ac box with everything like bolts and wiring. I am trying to finish this five year prodject of mine and drive it this summer yet. Thanks for any help with these parts.

76 malibu mike
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Please help need only a couple parts to finish my 76 chevelle Empty Re: Please help need only a couple parts to finish my 76 chevelle

Post by Mitchell Murphy Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:21 am

Good morning- there is a drivers side window Louver (74-76) Laguna S-3 on e-bay for 75.00. A red one from Florida. Guy is asking 75.00 for it with broken inner tabs, may can get it for less. These are pretty hard to find as you well know. Have a great Thursday-Mitch

Mitchell Murphy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 7

Back to top Go down

Please help need only a couple parts to finish my 76 chevelle Empty Re: Please help need only a couple parts to finish my 76 chevelle

Post by Rocketman269V Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:31 am

76 malibu mike wrote:........also the ac box with everything like bolts and wiring.........
I can help with the a/c parts; email me direct: drolds1@bellsouth.net. Thanks, Bob.

Rocketman269V
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by 76 malibu mike Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:11 pm

Thanks for the info I found the louver on ebay and gonna buy it but for some reason I cant email you back direct bob, but im very interested in ac parts and just need price and location so can get them and install them in my chevelle. That way I can see if any clearance issues with my ls conversion.

76 malibu mike
G3GM Newbie
G3GM Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down