G3GM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I just don't know what to say here....

+2
Mcarlo77
77camino
6 posters

Go down

I just don't know what to say here.... Empty I just don't know what to say here....

Post by Keith Seymore Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:36 pm

I hope this is not someone we know.  (If it is please contact me privately).

Wink

K

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/city-of-toronto/1976-chevelle-se-special-edition-rare-antique-vintage-1-o-f-1/1443780921?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I just don't know what to say here.... Attachment
Keith Seymore
Keith Seymore
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 11

Back to top Go down

I just don't know what to say here.... Empty Re: I just don't know what to say here....

Post by 77camino Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:56 pm

At least he is at half price from where he was on eBay. Lol. Looks like he stole a few more internet pictures also. Hopefully no one falls for this scam.

https://www.g3gm.com/t12262-se-on-ebay-lol
77camino
77camino
G3GM Enthusiast
G3GM Enthusiast

Street Cred : 8

Back to top Go down

I just don't know what to say here.... Empty Re: I just don't know what to say here....

Post by Limey SE Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:55 pm

Trim tag if reading right says it's a 76 ??

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Street Cred : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:56 pm

And Keith as far as I know that clown is not a member here

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:04 pm

Wow, a 50% discount AND new photos of a crossmember and gas tank.  Well, I'm convinced -- where's my checkbook?

And I just noticed he has the color listed as red -- were there any red SE's?
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:19 pm

thatfnthing wrote:Wow, a 50% discount AND new photos of a crossmember and gas tank.  Well, I'm convinced -- where's my checkbook?

And I just noticed he has the color listed as red -- were there any red SE's?

NOPE NEVER Black Silver and White were only colors

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcarlo77 Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:06 pm

Could this guy be any more inept at running a scam?!! What a marooon!
Mcarlo77
Mcarlo77
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by thatfnthing Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Keith Seymore wrote:I hope this is not someone we know.  (If it is please contact me privately).

Okay, I'm curious. What would you have said to him?
thatfnthing
thatfnthing
Donating Member
Donating Member

Street Cred : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Seymore Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:15 am

thatfnthing wrote:
Keith Seymore wrote:I hope this is not someone we know.  (If it is please contact me privately).

Okay, I'm curious.  What would you have said to him?

I would gently and as graciously as possible share with him my personal opinion that no '76 SE is worth a half million dollars unless it had $484,000 in the trunk.

I might also take the opportunity to inform him that it is very likely not the rarest car ever produced in North America.

I would probably also casually imply that he is embarrassing me and perhaps others in the G3 community.

Lastly - if he was serious about selling and would receive it - I would help him write a more realistic and appropriate ad.

K

Last edited by Keith Seymore on Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Keith Seymore
Keith Seymore
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Seymore Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:18 am

Keith Seymore wrote:
thatfnthing wrote:

I would gently and as graciously as possible share with him my personal opinion that no '76 SE is worth a half million dollars unless it had $484,000 in the trunk.

I might also take the opportunity to inform him that it is very likely not the rarest car ever produced in North America.

I would probably also casually imply that he is embarrassing me and perhaps others in the G3 community.

Lastly - if he was serious about selling and would receive it - I would help him write a more realistic and appropriate ad.

K

Naw - I'd probably just laugh at him.

K
Keith Seymore
Keith Seymore
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Limey SE Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:38 pm

Keith Seymore wrote:
thatfnthing wrote:

K

I would gently and as graciously as possible share with him my personal opinion that no '76 SE <<----- UM NO NO

There was Never an Chevelle SE in 1976 they were ALL 1977

Anthony
Limey SE
Limey SE
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Iggy Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:59 pm

Are you sure he didn't mean "Sucker Edition"?
Iggy
Iggy
G3GM Member
G3GM Member

Street Cred : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down